Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 posts in this topic

Funding needed:

I'll be honest with this Sir Edward Miroslav as of now, I have no idea because I will have to do some research about this but I'm willing to do this and be part of this Anti-Gambling Problem Campaign because I was once been there like what I've written on  what is your Best Memory in PrimeDice.

Proposed idea to help issues:

I have a bigger proposed Idea but since I'm inexperienced, I'll start small then grow it Big.

First thing is to make a group for Gambler Anonymous (12 step recovery program) and do weekly sessions with the participants who are willing to escape their addiction and be in control of it.

This is to give them a second home because we all know as gamblers we needed someone to talk too and something to do aside from gambling so that we can redirect our attention into other activities.

Meeting place will be a cafe or a place where we can occupy for weekly session.

I also plan to do some mountain hiking (it really helps me when I was on my self-help situation  :) ) and other relaxation activities such as goin to the gym with the group, etc.

I Will also create a FaceBook Group and Page so anyone within the area will get connected so I can easily also post and share activities on the page.

That's my proposed idea if you are on a Bigger Idea Sir Edward, I will also try it but I always wanted to start at the Bottom to TOP.

Thanks for the opportunity of submitting this proposal.

I'd like to participate in the project if you need people to help

Posted (edited)

Wow this is cool! I love the idea. Would love to meet and hang out with PD peeps and give help on this campaign. Hope it will push through <3

Edited by Bes19

I would gladly accept your help guys, who am I not too :)

I'm also looking for some other ways too add on the proposed idea.

Sir @Edward, thanks for the comment.