jonohaha15

6 times a week workout?

I don't have a gym membership but I have a question. Is it okay if I just exercise 2-3 times a week?is 1 hour enough?I just do some stretching when I wake up and sit ups. But I don't feel healthy. Do I need to include jogging?or warm up exercises is fine? I don't plan to have a toned body.

31 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

I don't have a gym membership but I have a question. Is it okay if I just exercise 2-3 times a week?is 1 hour enough?I just do some stretching when I wake up and sit ups. But I don't feel healthy. Do I need to include jogging?or warm up exercises is fine? I don't plan to have a toned body.

2-3 times a week is actually the ideal number of times you should hit a gym.  6 is too much especially if you do heavy workout. Going 6 times will not let your muscles recover. However,  if you do not spend so much time in those 6 times in going to gym,  and only focus at least 1-2 muscles per session,  i guess thats ok. 

Exercise/stretching on the other hand should be done daily and your exercises should hit all the different muscles in your body. 

54 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

im just doing the 30mins. fat burning exercise.everyday and i think its also ok.but i walk a lot really.

Body needs recovery time and going every day is a good way to get yourself into trouble, it also is not achieving anything.

My guess is you are still young and I suggest you take it easy or you end up tearing something that makes working out impossible in the future.

1 hour ago, merlyn22 said:

Im so lazy . No time for gym i only do a house work. Sometimes i do only stretching and some warm up.

lmao sis.i also stop going to gym since i come back frm ph....so lazy but i still do that 30mins.exercise still good.and you know my job everyday walking.

8 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

Exercise/stretching on the other hand should be done daily and your exercises should hit all the different muscles in your body. 

Okay well I guess this will be the ideal routine for me. I don't plan on focusing on other parts of my body except my tummy xD

11 hours ago, Blindme said:

Body needs recovery time and going every day is a good way to get yourself into trouble, it also is not achieving anything.

My guess is you are still young and I suggest you take it easy or you end up tearing something that makes working out impossible in the future.

^true. Listen to this familyguy

5 hours ago, Zephiera said:

Okay well I guess this will be the ideal routine for me. I don't plan on focusing on other parts of my body except my tummy xD

You cant burn the fats on that area without burning the fats on the other areas unfortunately. 

21 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

You cant burn the fats on that area without burning the fats on the other areas unfortunately. 

really? >_> okay then . I'll start this month so body will be ready for our Christmas Party theme. Lol

12 hours ago, Zephiera said:

really? >_> okay then . I'll start this month so body will be ready for our Christmas Party theme. Lol

Why,  are you gonna wear a santa costume on Christmas? :D

6 hours ago, Bitcoinani said:

I am 20 and I didnt go to gym yet as i heard that the height will be stop growing if i go to gym

This is a myth.  It doesn't.