Solicitor

Duck Dice 20% Ref Commissions Rakeback | Monthly Wagering Competition up to 6.5 BTC prizes

On 6/8/2017 at 11:16, Solicitor said:

try this awesome site, they are accepting DASH now aside from btc/doge/ltc/eth/

faucet level   (use of faucet - no required deposit)

0 duck foot = 250  sats  30 claims/day 

1 duck foot = 500 sats  35 claims/day

2 duck foot = 1000 sats  40 claims/day

3 duck foot = 2000 sats  45 claims/day

4 duck foot = 3000 sats  50 claims/day      (10 btc wagered)

5 duck foot = 3500 sats  55 claims/day      (20 btc wagered up)

just message me here and i will guide you guys remember taking yourself as referral leads to account ban.

https://duckdice.io/?c=692a5583a8 

be my referral and i give you the half profit from commisions

Trying this out today and clicked thru the link you've provided. Thanks solicitor. Will pm you my user ID later :)

1 minute ago, leipao24 said:

Trying this out today and clicked thru the link you've provided. Thanks solicitor. Will pm you my user ID later :)

okay just pm me your ingame name so i can monitor how much you will produced  so that i can give you the 50% commission thanks :)

4 hours ago, qwertyzxcvbn said:

i'll try this site, i'll be ur reff and later i will pm my id. 

okay just pm me your in game name :) good luck . remember guys referral commissions can only be earned by deposits, faucet/rain excluded

Edited by Solicitor

people who sign up under my referral can pm me your username so i can track down for your 50% commission.

remember that ONLY DEPOSITS can have affiliate earn

rains/faucet excluded. thanks!

i am a moderator at duckdice. send me a pm if you do. username: GoodJesus

4 minutes ago, Solicitor said:

people who sign up under my referral can pm me your username so i can track down for your 50% commission.

remember that ONLY DEPOSITS can have affiliate earn

rains/faucet excluded. thanks!

i am a moderator at duckdice. send me a pm if you do. username: GoodJesus

What is the minimum withdrawal in DD?

Perhaps add some images to your topic, personally when I see just a wall of text, I'm not very motivated to bother checking it out, let along follow a referral link. Just some advice.

On 7/4/2017 at 12:35, king0007 said:

Solicitor is mod in duck dice and help alot other people and behave good with everyone

Yes, he does a great job, along with most of the other mods there!  GL bro!

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Perhaps add some images to your topic, personally when I see just a wall of text, I'm not very motivated to bother checking it out, let along follow a referral link. Just some advice.

okay thanks for the advice, i will add pictures then maybe tonight or whenever im not busy =P

2 hours ago, RollingYourHead said:

well those limits are quite ridiculous in DuckDice. Also minimal bet amount is 10satoshi, and 0.13doge for example. It's really difficult to use any sensful high payout strategy with those restrictions

well i dont know about that. but baz doing good on ltc though using dicebot with high payout

2 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Yes, he does a great job, along with most of the other mods there!  GL bro!

thanks brother :)

15 hours ago, RollingYourHead said:

well those limits are quite ridiculous in DuckDice. Also minimal bet amount is 10satoshi, and 0.13doge for example. It's really difficult to use any sensful high payout strategy with those restrictions

You can absolutely play high payout strategies, I do it all the time.

4 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

You can absolutely play high payout strategies, I do it all the time.

yea you always hit over 1000 payout i remember you made to 0.20 profit in minutes 

4 hours ago, RollingYourHead said:

no you can't unless your basebet is at least 10 + you cannot do 0 prerolls which happen to be crucial.

ill forward your concern to admins, well i agree minimum 1 sat much better :) gonna let you know any updates from them

12 hours ago, Bitcoinani said:

I have not good experience with duck dice I deposited 400k There and lost in 15 minutes (

you stillhave time to take it back :) anyway its all luck

1 hour ago, RollingYourHead said:

Can't wait to hear the response. You can also forward my question why it's not the same with other currencies? LOWEST amount should always be 1 or even 0. Making prerolls is a MUST for high payout strategies.

already forward your concerns about the minimum bet. will update this thread as soon as have the message. thanks!

On 7/24/2017 at 06:16, RollingYourHead said:

Can't wait to hear the response. You can also forward my question why it's not the same with other currencies? LOWEST amount should always be 1 or even 0. Making prerolls is a MUST for high payout strategies.

they wont change the minimum bet amount. quoted the exact words from Stan "don't really have this in plans, it will increase the load on a servers and may slow down the game for people with old computers"

13 hours ago, 1RegisterNow said:

What happened to duckdice?

Whenever I want to bet faucet on high payout i get this "Minimal chance for faucet bets is 10%".

the site suffers from hundred of bots doing x9900  payout. Site already generous for feeding em for more than 8 months  that's why admins decide to eliminate these casualties. 0 and 1 duck foot players cant do below 10% win chance. There are no limits  for depositors and high level ranks

46 minutes ago, Solicitor said:

the site suffers from hundred of bots doing x9900  payout. Site already generous for feeding em for more than 8 months  that's why admins decide to eliminate these casualties. 0 and 1 duck foot players cant do below 10% win chance. There are no limits  for depositors and high level ranks

Seems there are a few sites doing this now, it does make sense for sites to limit non-depositors.