Solicitor

Duck Dice 20% Ref Commissions Rakeback | Monthly Wagering Competition up to 6.5 BTC prizes

for those who missed the chance to have commission rakeback. just use my referral and you will have 50% rakeback from the commissions profits i received from you. Its better than nothing right? xD

prohibited.png

10 minutes ago, Solicitor said:

this section is for other website's thread

Ok thanks for the informing me, not as active as I should be on this forum hence my lack of knowledge here. Well will that said I will be making my post soon.

It's nice that thet have a new faucet level but i stopped playing duckdice when i lose .05 there lol It was my first deposit and i was upset about it xD

1 minute ago, Bes19 said:

It's nice that thet have a new faucet level but i stopped playing duckdice when i lose .05 there lol It was my first deposit and i was upset about it xD

you can try again :D

1 hour ago, Bes19 said:

Sorry about that, you're not alone alot of us has been there,but my trust for PD is %1000, just deposit on primedice use yolo tactics and recover your money. 

Just now, Dboyeric said:

Sorry about that, you're not alone alot of us has been there,but my trust for PD is %1000, just deposit on primedice use yolo tactics and recover your money. 

My first depo on PD was also very upsetting xD but as i play day by day, i recover all my money. I left all the gambling sites i've been with and stay on PD xD

1 minute ago, Bes19 said:

My first depo on PD was also very upsetting xD but as i play day by day, i recover all my money. I left all the gambling sites i've been with and stay on PD xD

Good that you have recovered, have not been able to recover from PD, but am loving the journey and the ride on PD so far

2 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

Good that you have recovered, have not been able to recover from PD, but am loving the journey and the ride on PD so far

but it seems you been outcast now banned from hungergames, really surprise your still not banned, now please stop spamming my thread

Edited by Solicitor

On 19.08.2017 at 10:31, Solicitor said:

new player profits 9.55 btc in just 3 days :) be one of them

samiest.png

Lets see this dukedice, want to be one of them:)