WolfBain

Jesus isn't real God is

The bible is known to be re-written by some of the most evil men and alot of historical facts point to jesus being a fictional charater made to keep us in cheak i personally belive there is a god but there is no jesus do you agree or dissagree and why?

The bible is known to be re-written by some of the most evil men??? Men like Hitler,Talat Pasha, Osama bin Laden,  Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin.

What evidence tell you that the bible was re-written by "the most evil men"  ?

Alot of historical facts point to jesus being a fictional charater? Some evidence.

I can say whatever the fuck I want. But until I have something to prove my point why even say it ?

there is God I Accept but jesus is not a son of  God people  say that  jesus created with no father only with mother yes it is possible it can be done always because God can do anything god can change time run time stop time god can destroy us and creates all humans again in - milli seconds Humans can't do nothing god created humans to obey his rules n laws and to live in world with positive way with given instructions of God People say jesus is the son of god because jesus created with no father so How adam created in world while adam have no father and no mother and God created Adam And Hawa with clay . God Can do anything God is infinity of All Infinity and Have Powers On all Infinity . there is 99 names of God and All Names Have his different Innovations with powers of God and God have no father and no mother and no one created God . God is only 1 only 1 Before 0 and After 1 there is god And he is Allah the most merficful and benificial . but people say Allah is a snack bar all are bad people bad words against god name i hate that people Thanks :)

On 6/6/2017 at 02:14, WolfBain said:

The bible is known to be re-written by some of the most evil men and alot of historical facts point to jesus being a fictional charater made to keep us in cheak i personally belive there is a god but there is no jesus do you agree or dissagree and why?

Wolf, I want to reiterate that Jesus is the second person in the Trinity, " God Head" God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost. They are three personalities in one being. They have their roles and functions also. Jesus is God. So there isn't any scam. I can prove this more with Scriptures. 

Yes i agree bible is rewritten and i believe that there is a God and JESUS. Religion is a very sensitive topic so that's all i can say lol I respect your beliefs though :)

6 minutes ago, erickastella02 said:

this topic is very very sensitive... i cant say i agree or not.. im afraid to be bash

i agree with you. it's sensitive but people keep posting this kind of topic still.

for me raised and born as catholic,i believe in god the father almighty creator of heaven and earth.jesus his son,died on the cross for us.whatever u believe i highly respect you.so i hope u also respect what i believe as a catholic.its my faith

I believe in God, there's is what we called the trinity, God the father,God the son,God the holy spirit. N Jesus is the son of God. N also Jesus is the son of God n he came to the world to die for all our sins,is all written in d bible Scriptures.

It's possible there is a god or gods out there somewhere, but as far as believing in any specific religion (out of the thousands that have been created) no, I can't say I believe in religion.

I disagree.  Whether or not Jesus Christ is the Messiah or Savior, there was almost certainly a person called Jesus in ancient times.  The Roman Historian Tacitus wrote about him, among others.

On 18/06/2018 at 05:32, GritsnGravy said:

I disagree.  Whether or not Jesus Christ is the Messiah or Savior, there was almost certainly a person called Jesus in ancient times.  The Roman Historian Tacitus wrote about him, among others.

I agree, it doesn't means he had powers like the ones described in the Bible, but the guy existed almost with certainly.