Sign in to follow this  
Edward

Your first impressions of Primedice

When you first loaded Primedice:

1) hHad you ever played dice before?

2) If no, did you understand how to play fair easily?

3) If not how did you figure it out

4) If not what was the part that made it all 'fall together' and make sense

Thanks guys

When you first loaded Primedice:

1) hHad you ever played dice before?

2) If no, did you understand how to play fair easily?

3) If not how did you figure it out

4) If not what was the part that made it all 'fall together' and make sense

Thanks guys

My answer is 5) primedice better than 999 dice

My love addiction with pd when i meet here i never playedd online dice before and really mistook it for being rigged but learned after winning a few good bets up to 10 btc and losing it out of greed that it was fair just takes skill and some luck but overall i love her so we may never part

Username : MySQL

Before i playing primedice, i play 999dice and not profit in there site and is so boringed me now i stay in primedice with very probably fair site gambling.

The First time i loaded primedice i  knew anything about dice ! But really the chat helped a lot and also the older interface as also quite helpful and easy to understand !

But in the end the of the community helped a lot mostly i get questions answered right away and properly !

yes ive been playing for other gambling sites before pd...

honestly at first i dont want to chat coz it seems some are so rude to newbies...but the dice is really more ok,clean i shud say. and after that seeing some of my gambling buddies there im not hesitant to chat anymore...for me pd is cool,honestly and im really having fun

Before PD i never played in any dice. The first time I heard about prime in a video on YouTube, Registered, understood everything quickly.

I had learned about dice betting and primedice about the same time as bitcoin. Being the person I am, I researched and found out about provably fair, martingale, and all the other aspects of dicing. I tried going to other sites but it was never the same. Primedice was always the best site to me maybe because I found it first or because it really is the best bitcoin gambling experience.

Before Primedice i never played dice. This is my first experience. In 2014 i watched and tried to play in other sites, but I did not like it and I stayed here.

1) No, haven't played dice before.

2) No, don't understand anything other than random rolling.

3) Asked someone for advice.

4) Played faucet and reached 400k then bust it. That's the time it all make sense.