Edward

Christianity?

I'm a Christian (Raised & baptised) living in Australia. I can't say I practice all that much but I am a "Believer" in the sense.

Do you think you can truly be a religious person without practicing the basic religious attributes (Such as myself). Maybe this applies to your religion too, I've always wondered this.

I'm a Christian (Raised & baptised) living in Australia. I can't say I practice all that much but I am a "Believer" in the sense.

Do you think you can truly be a religious person without practicing the basic religious attributes (Such as myself). Maybe this applies to your religion too, I've always wondered this.

Yes you can.

yes u can sir

Of course! You don't have to go to church or pray regularly to be a Christian. It's all a matter of belief.

I personally am born and raised Catholic but I no longer follow that path and don't believe in God(s).

I was born into A Christian family and baptized etc, I personally consider myself an Omnist who's path was through Christianity. So I don't believe that people who were born geographically handicapped to being of the same beliefs as me are disadvantaged post death in their chance at salvation.

I am not a very Religious person but I believe we all need a spiritual aspect in our lives and if you need to fight against what you were born into or around that's fine but I think sometimes we humans overcomplicate things and I'm happy with my spiritual outlets as I've been given them.

Yes you can edward, me too im christian but i seldom go to church for some reason and also dont practice what is the basic religious attribute. But i trully  believe that there is "God" our saviour & know that He's alway here for us.

Edited by Jenn09

On 6/5/2017 at 23:04, Edward said:

"Jesus said... The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood... and I am there, lift a stone... and you will find me." 

I like to believe that is true :)

Humans are curious creatures.

For eras, Humans have always pondered about the meaning of their existence. Many started to find answers by exploring the unknown.

Have curiosity led Humans to God himself?

im same as you edward .. i have belief but not practicing .. worship pray etc.

those are orders for sure .. but if you dont commit sins then there is no problems i think

I am Catholic but I believe in a little bit of everything. I think the whole thing has a little religion in each of the hearts. For me it is a lie that is a person who is an atheist. Has not lived critical circumscuntancias where with a little faith you take a few seconds of that bad time.

I'm a catholic, I don't regularly go to church every Sunday. But in My mind and my heart I do love god .and I always be thankful for giving me 28 years of life and counting. Plus 3 kids bonus is so much blessing. 

On 6/5/2017 at 21:04, Edward said:

Religion is over hyped these days. Christianity should be a way of life.... Not just a Christian but a born again christian. 

On 5.6.2017 at 22:04, Edward said:

I'm raised in a Christian environment as well... German Lutherian... and I would say that i do have values based on that education... however I feel more drawn to Budist values and when I think about it a lot of the peaceful and humanitarian values, especially in the Lutherian protestantism, are somewhat compareable to that...
In any case weather you are actively practicing or not is, I think secondary. Its more about what you carry in your heart and mind that defines your believe.

Edited by ullikah

i studied in a christian school catholic school to be specific and nuns taught us how to worship God everyday but upon growing up i realized that u can also do worshipping without going to church,.you yourself can do it solemnly,.especially when you dont have enough time to go to church,.i myself will admit that i cant go to church every sunday especially now that im here in a muslim country where theres no catholic church.,i do my prayer just by own and sincerely talking to GOD before my bed time.