Edward

Primedice Streaming

Do you tune into Primedice streams?

What could make them better? We're burning well and truly beyond budget currently and need to stop. With that said it isn't making Primedice a turn. I know this sounds selfish but Primedice is a business owned by multiple partners with over 15 employees. We're currently losing money through these avenues.

Essentially, we want NEW people to be playing and this currently isn't happening. Help!

You should pay some streamers with constant average audience. Not to noobs with shitty viewers... They are watching only for 1k giveaway's, no new player's and no refs.

What could make them better? We're burning well and truly beyond budget currently and need to stop. With that said it isn't making Primedice a turn. I know this sounds selfish but Primedice is a business owned by multiple partners with over 15 employees. We're currently losing money through these avenues.

Essentially, we want NEW people to be playing and this currently isn't happening. Help!

(I know Brais is writing this)

What could make streams better is playing with higher amounts of money. A few cents per roll is nothing. A high roller risking hundreds or thousands every roll is something worth watching.

They should limit posting links on PD chats/discord.

They should bet high, some streamers wastes time betting small amount so they could get their stream up to 2 hours. Betting high is an eye candy.

Post them links somewhere else available.

Limit giveaways, they just attract dummies.

Speak!

Ed, quality over quantity. Don't pay based on viewers. They're the same people watching, Your stream proves it.

I honestly don't know what else we can do.. I am talking not only for myself but for most all of our Streamers Team.. We are creating topics in many forums, daily, about our streams and I was even running some giveaways based in topics made in BitcoinTalk in hope it will bump the topics and bring new people but it seem to don't work well.. in this past weeks I could only bring 14 hits in my referral link, only 5 new users and still at 0 profit with it..

We were talking to DMTripp27 as he is a part of our Stream Team and Mod at Duck Dice and we were thinking about start to stream their site as well but as we can't get a response from their side it makes things even harder for us.

I was giving Micro an idea this morning, right after he talks to us about this last changes, and MAYBE that could work.. but I can't assure anything as it was only an idea and we really can't do such a thing without PD approval and support (if Micro haven't talked to ya about this Edward[/member] please hit me in Telegram or Skype as I don't feel like talking about this kind of thing in a open topic)

What could make streams better is playing with higher amounts of money. A few cents per roll is nothing. A high roller risking hundreds or thousands every roll is something worth watching.

And who would pay for their looses? Because I really can't see how a streamer can be betting high rolls when the payment for 2h of stream will not be able to cover 1 single bet.. it seems you are missing this part of the thread mate

And who would pay for their looses? Because I really can't see how a streamer can be betting high rolls when the payment for 2h of stream will not be able to cover 1 single bet.. it seems you are missing this part of the thread mate

That's the problem carol, :( but. Some streams with high bankroll then play small amount with small profit ex. 100sats. Maybe make it high a lil bit decent. It's boring.

To be honest, when you're playing with small amount, they're not that interested in watching, they're waiting for giveaway :((((

That's the problem carol, :( but. Some streams with high bankroll then play small amount with small profit ex. 100sats. Maybe make it high a lil bit decent. It's boring.

To be honest, when you're playing with small amount, they're not that interested in watching, they're waiting for giveaway :((((

Hit the nail on the head.

Nobody would. Their money is their responsibility, they can use it however way they choose to. Streamers' payments are not re-payments. It's simply commission for advertising PrimeDice.

Yeah I understand jajapogi10[/member] but we can't always do this... if you have been watching Thugstream[/member] or Cordiceps[/member] in their past streams, they busted A LOT.. Thugstream[/member] busted over 0.1 and Cordiceps[/member] busted over 0.03 in a 30 mins stream today.. and they are not even getting paid to recover that loss.. how can you guys expect us to do crazy rolls like this?

Yeah I understand jajapogi10[/member] but we can't always do this... if you have been watching Thugstream[/member] or Cordiceps[/member] in their past streams, they busted A LOT.. Thugstream[/member] busted over 0.1 and Cordiceps[/member] busted over 0.03 in a 30 mins stream today.. and they are not even getting paid to recover that loss.. how can you guys expect us to do crazy rolls like this?

I don't watch them, Streaming is just like betting but with compensation for the ads you've done.

Wait, How are they not getting paid? Some duration or quality issues? That's high, should be compensated for efforts.

Edit : oh so yeah, 30mins stream. Payouts are done hourly right?

I don't watch them, Streaming is just like betting but with compensation for the ads you've done.

Wait, How are they not getting paid? Some duration or quality issues? That's high, should be compensated for efforts.

Number of viewers in Cordiceps[/member] case. In Thugstream[/member] case I think he will get paid 0.01 if he managed to stream for 2h with 25+ viewers before he bust (I wasn't here when it happened so I can't talk much) but it is still a huge loss ( -0.1 + 0.01 = -0.09)