Edward

What's your favourite affiliate system?

Ya 

On Tuesday, June 06, 2017 at 15:03, Solicitor said:

luckygames.io with 50% forever commisions

Yes they are paying 50% I see today and they are paying lots of tips in the chat 

On 2017-6-6 at 07:56, Edward said:

We're reworking our affiliate system.

What website has your favourite affiliate system> We'd love some ideas!

Crypto-games affiliate/faucet system is the best I've seen having levels based on a number of things is pretty cool.

Other than that their sites super ugly but yknow they can't all copy PD like shitsler.

On 6/28/2017 at 22:44, 420BlazeItFgt said:

I've seen a lot of different gambling sites and I would prefer something like a 25% as commission of the total wagered.

Hi

Our house edge is just 1% of the total wagered, so of course, we can't give you 25% of the total wagered LoL. Also, nobody would be able to give you that either, some people may give you 25% of their profits or edge but never on the wagered amount (just to clarify some concepts)

I think the investment graphs are something you guys should take a look at, As It's been said a big reason high rollers are at other sites right now, Is because simply holding bitcoin against the astronomical price fluctuations of late are gamble enough in itself for most peoples wallets. If you guys are so hesitant to implement other currencies I really query why?

Allowing the player to for a small time or stake "become the house" by investing into the bankroll not only relieves the pressure on your wallets while giving diversity to the players through having the options of multiple cryptos, It would also be the best way of bringing in new players based on previous history shown on other dice sites.

Investment graph..png

unknown.png

On 6/28/2017 at 20:34, bluewave said:

i think luckygames.io because  50% forever commisions

I agree to this, luckygames.io made it a good promotion having a 50% forever commissions...
Better PD consider this one...

PrimeDice has the best affiliate features.  Although I would prefer if my % went up to 20% from the 10% standard. :)

On 6/29/2017 at 23:06, JstLikeMagyk said:

I think the investment graphs are something you guys should take a look at, As It's been said a big reason high rollers are at other sites right now, Is because simply holding bitcoin against the astronomical price fluctuations of late are gamble enough in itself for most peoples wallets. If you guys are so hesitant to implement other currencies I really query why?

Allowing the player to for a small time or stake "become the house" by investing into the bankroll not only relieves the pressure on your wallets while giving diversity to the players through having the options of multiple cryptos, It would also be the best way of bringing in new players based on previous history shown on other dice sites.

Investment graph..png

unknown.png

What website is that?

On 14/06/2017 at 00:06, charry007 said:

Ya 

Yes they are paying 50% I see today and they are paying lots of tips in the chat 

It seems they are no longer offering 50% affiliate bonus. Just checked thier site but they only offer 10%

On 30/06/2017 at 02:20, Brais said:

Hi

Our house edge is just 1% of the total wagered, so of course, we can't give you 25% of the total wagered LoL. Also, nobody would be able to give you that either, some people may give you 25% of their profits or edge but never on the wagered amount (just to clarify some concepts)

That's probably what he's talking about. 25% of the house edge. That's possible right?