Sign in to follow this  
Edward

Pay per post

Pay per post could stay if the payment would be decreased to 1/10 of what it was.. I honestly think 1k per post and 5k per topic was a way too much (spammers proved it)

But maybe just keep the pay per post away and focus in the normal forum giveaways we have now could be a better idea as the people would still need to make over 150 post and 10 topics to be able to win.. I think this is much more effective

Hi ed.  In opinion, pay to post system is an effective way of keeping a forum active. Yet due to some people,  this program is also prone of abuse and in some point cause spam my message which are posted just to bring credits.  There's a kind of forum before that have a good payment system on their pay to post which goes like payment depends on other users.  A member would earn if other member like,  thanks, and reply on their thread with different rates for each action and their earning decrease when other user gives them thumbs down.  There's also payment for forum rankings.  And payout are fix when to redeem.  Just sharing though.  Thanks

Pay per post could stay if the payment would be decreased to 1/10 of what it was.. I honestly think 1k per post and 5k per topic was a way too much (spammers proved it)

But maybe just keep the pay per post away and focus in the normal forum giveaways we have now could be a better idea as the people would still need to make over 150 post and 10 topics to be able to win.. I think this is much more effective

agree to this