asherlock

Question Regarding An Account

So I was wondering if it's allowed to have multiple accounts on PrimeDice? I wanted to test martingale and fibonacci and compare 2 separate accounts with 2 separate balances and see which one is the more profitable method. Is this allowed or against the rules?

So I was wondering if it's allowed to have multiple accounts on PrimeDice? I wanted to test martingale and fibonacci and compare 2 separate accounts with 2 separate balances and see which one is the more profitable method. Is this allowed or against the rules?

As far as I know you can have a bank account on Primedice. You can use that to test your strats together with your main account. But multiple accounts here in forum is forbidden.

Hello,

Yes, it is allowed to have multiple accounts on Primedice. Just make sure you are not abusing the free faucet, and everything will be fine. And zale023[/member] was right, you can have a 'bank' account, too.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us here again, or in support, and we will try to help you. ;)

Best of luck!