Chinesegandalf

My favorite strategy ! 11% always make me rich

Always? Now that right there is an overstatement, you cant always win in gambling :p. One day it will all come crashing down with a bust. I never use any strategy i just gamble and go with the flow of the bets.

On 2017-6-3 at 14:40, Chinesegandalf said:

Last time make 10K sat to 0.02 btc with my lucky strategy.

11% never disappointed me so far.

How about you?

Please give us more information regarding your betting strategy, don't simply tell us the wager % and then leave us hanging!

by definition if you want to share a strategy define it , not just quote the word , like 11% what ? also there is a pretty big step from that 10k to the 0.02 , not to mention that some bet id or at least some screen shots would be nice to have :) i dont't doubt that you won but anyone can get lucky at least one time and then call that a strategy :P

27 minutes ago, Dan said:

Please give us more information regarding your betting strategy, don't simply tell us the wager % and then leave us hanging!

Sure , set winning chance 11% , example capital is 1 btc , your bet base will be 0.5% from you're capital.  

If you didn't hit a green in 7 rolls double you're bet. 

Usually I will change side once I hit 2 or 3 times at each of high/low .

If you doesn't really into much predict which side the number will go you can stay at one side only. 

Remember this strategy need huge of patience. 

Patience is virtue my friend. 

Goodluck! ?

The only strategies you can call a real "strategie" are those that work constantly and for more than on player... but never forget that in every strategie you will always loose some in between its just if the strategie is good enough to help you compensating for losses you make in between...

Just now, ullikah said:

The only strategies you can call a real "strategie" are those that work constantly and for more than on player... but never forget that in every strategie you will always loose some in between its just if the strategie is good enough to help you compensating for losses you make in between...

Bro , there no such hail Mary strategy in this world. I'm Human sometimes my greed make me unwise. 

:) If people playing 85% odds still hit 3 reds in a row. 

Let me know if you really have Workin strategy? 

Just now, Chinesegandalf said:

Bro , there no such hail Mary strategy in this world. I'm Human sometimes my greed make me unwise. 

:) If people playing 85% odds still hit 3 reds in a row. 

Let me know if you really have Workin strategy? 

If greed makes you unwise than you break out of your strategie and you destroy its effect... which means at the end  of the day you have no strategie at all....

3 minutes ago, Chinesegandalf said:

Sure , set winning chance 11% , example capital is 1 btc , your bet base will be 0.5% from you're capital.  

If you didn't hit a green in 7 rolls double you're bet. 

Usually I will change side once I hit 2 or 3 times at each of high/low .

If you doesn't really into much predict which side the number will go you can stay at one side only. 

Remember this strategy need huge of patience. 

Patience is virtue my friend. 

Goodluck! ?

how can this be applied to 10k >? really bad example with 1 BTC capital , with that amount there are way more options available , i was looking forward for this strategy because you stated that it never fails you and it turned 10 k to 0.02 . For me a 0.002 win from 10k is still very impressive never the less . 

1 minute ago, ullikah said:

If greed makes you unwise than you break out of your strategie and you destroy its effect... which means at the end  of the day you have no strategie at all....

Well , ?

Tbh with you , every week I will withdraw some , at least 0.015 btc. With my strategy I'm using now. Im proud of it.