Sign in to follow this  
Lynn007

Winning 99x after "Rigg Slam"

I was complaining in chat how I had been playing 1.10 x and got five red in a row and then a bit later another five red in a row and said: "how bad it is rigged". Someone posted how "you can also Win 99x bet too, and that's not rigged". The VERY NEXT roll I played 150 Faucet at 99x and hit it!!! 14,850!!!

I stand corrected!!!  :)

I was complaining in chat how I had been playing 1.10 x and got five red in a row and then a bit later another five red in a row and said: "how bad it is rigged". Someone posted how "you can also Win 99x bet too, and that's not rigged". The VERY NEXT roll I played 150 Faucet at 99x and hit it!!! 14,850!!!

I stand corrected!!!  :)

im sorry but im a bit confused with your post lol

2 days ago while completing the bitcointalk Primedice event i was betting 1k at 98% then after 3 red almost in a row i had only about 800 satoshis to bet (which would not help me since i needed 1k at least and did yolo at 99x payout these satoshis, in hope to lose them all and claim a new faucet, but i won