OlegBarca

My acc has been HACKED

The ban doesnt help you

yea, sure (

We need to negotiate with him and contact him. He said to me that if it is proven that the hacking is made on his forum website then he will compensate for the loss.

Vladimir[/member] please recover his topic cause it is where he said that statement to compensate the stolen coins after his investagation. It will serve a solid proof/evidence.

How to prove something???

I too believe that gambling talk is the thief because he post his thread just after he registered here... Maybe that's really his intention why he join this forum. ..and why need the primedice user name in signing up that fucking site not even connected to prime though...

i do believe that GAMBLINGTALK is the hacker. It is the only site on where my friend signed up  with same Username and PW on PD. Who tf introduce this site should undergo an investigation and if proven guilty, he/she should be punish!!

Today morning i cant enter in my PD acc. after few hours i change my password and enter in my acc and someone withdraw 0.05 fucking shit >:( :'(

I Think NEED to enter 2fa for WITHDRAW. Edward[/member] MICRO[/member] Milan[/member]

Mine also was hacked.withrawn my 0.01 balance in pd.i signed up in new pay to post site which posted here in forum.

i do believe that GAMBLINGTALK is the hacker. It is the only site on where my friend signed up  with same Username and PW on PD. Who tf introduce this site should undergo an investigation and if proven guilty, he/she should be punish!!

that blows mate.We should be careful on signing up with other links especially when usinh same username and password

Nothing has been returned, And it's fucked up

OlegBarca[/member]

I have already reported this to one of the admin and support. They said they will investigate. But I say that GamblingTalk[/member] it is positive that your website is the cause of this hackings. Three of us me, neya[/member] and OlegBarca[/member] was hacked when we posted and registered on that advertised forum website.

OlegBarca[/member]

I have already reported this to one of the admin and support. They said they will investigate. But I say that GamblingTalk[/member] it is positive that your website is the cause of this hackings. Three of us me, neya[/member] and OlegBarca[/member] was hacked when we posted and registered on that advertised forum website.

I hope the situation will be resolved by a positive end for us

OlegBarca[/member]

I hope the situation will be resolved by a positive end for us

I've made my own investigation. I got some info and traced where the suspected location of the hacker is Philippines. He must also be a player here in Primedice. The only one who can dig more information are the admins of Primedice. Investigate GamblingTalk[/member] account.

apparently the forum in question disappeared, so it was clearly a setup for stealing.

Yeah the domain is closed now. They act fast. So I'm suspecting that the hacker is a Primedice player too. They must have an account here in PD forum too.