zale023

Pending Loans Updated

2 minutes ago, gwapo112 said:

Even in banks. When you default loans. They take a look at your antecedents and from there henceforth they take action. 

No qualms. Loosing accounts won't reimburse you,nor the defaulter. That's where it differs from actual bank loan.

But enough of you tagging me already if I actually did complete 4/5 it means I tried my best. But the last went south.

There are no official rules to start with in the lending section or in lending here generally. Don't compare your case with banks. Our agreement was the rule. Your 12 hours loans is far too extended with more than a month. I was very considerate, come to think of it :)

PS: There was a chance you could have paid me. Yet you didn't. You could have paid it slowly too. Yet you didn't.

Enough it is then.

22 hours ago, gwapo112 said:

Even in banks. When you default loans. They take a look at your antecedents and from there henceforth they take action. 

No qualms. Loosing accounts won't reimburse you,nor the defaulter. That's where it differs from actual bank loan.

But enough of you tagging me already if I actually did complete 4/5 it means I tried my best. But the last went south.

lmao over a month for just 50 dollars, thats sick! i suggest you to stop gambling/begging people's money. p.s. Don’t make excuses