zale023

Pending Loans Updated

49 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, zale023 said:

There should be an official rule coming from Primedice about lending since it is part of the Marketplace section. You think the same @Morros?

Yes, at least some action should be taken against the defaulters. 

4 hours ago, zale023 said:

Yeah Eugene is already reported in Scam Accusations, I knew that. gwapo will pay same thing with anony. Woah that's some info man. I thought anony quit gambling. Where are you seeing him? Can you pm me?

i seen him at https://bitvest.io?r=49941 , go to that site xD

he always there. he was there like 30 minutes ago

10 hours ago, trisha22 said:

Can I apply for a loan too?

no restrictions , anyone can apply 

On 6/2/2017 at 01:18, zale023 said:

For public notice purpose:

These are the people who have pending loan transaction from me.

Eugene265[/member] - Loan of 500k return 575k in 72hrs. (Reported in Scam Accusations)

https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?topic=22762.0

Anony - Loan of 2m and return 2.25m in 8hrs. (Back and will be paying sooner this week)

Anony's account on forum deleted. https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?topic=23996.new#new

gwapo112[/member] - Loan of 1m and return 1.125m in 12 hrs. (Promised to pay 1.7m on 06/14/2017 but no show)

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/22441-loan-001btc-to-return-00125/

Please settle your loans and approach me.

Gwapo is now online in PD

On 6/15/2017 at 15:41, zale023 said:

We've been through this thing for like how many times. You will promise a date but will fail to comply. Many times and again and again. Good thing you showed up. I was about to lose a nerve here. I'm only pressuring (If in some way I did) you because you set a date and man don't disappoint me much further. @gwapo112

why did you loan him? everyone knows that he is a scammer come on

On 6/15/2017 at 16:08, zale023 said:

Now that's real bullcr*p. No lending anymore lad.

Don't worry bro. We got your back.. 

27 minutes ago, yungerikina said:

Trust gwapo he's gonna pay u, just have a little patience wit him 

No mind am. I just they look am ni. Make e dey write up and down. I no go talk anything.

17 minutes ago, gwapo112 said:

No mind am. I just they look am ni. Make e dey write up and down. I no go talk anything.

done selling fried peanuts? now pay your loans

54 minutes ago, Princess Hailey said:

This is what i'm talking about lol Gwapo112? for real ? turn into a runner.

Runner ? Nah. Not my style. Just broke. 

We transacted 5 times. And I settled 4/5

He should understand, but I will settle it when am in good shape.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, gwapo112 said:

Runner ? Nah. Not my style. Just broke. 

We transacted 5 times. And I settled 4/5

He should understand, but I will settle it when am in good shape.

when will you have the money? after 1 year?

Edited by Solicitor

Posted (edited)

I thought of this for days and ended up with a decision. All pending transactions will be due this month. By July first day, unsettled transactions will lead to scam accusations report. This is my final decision. Weeks of waiting is done. If you want to not get reported then settle with me. If you got banned then it is due to you being irresponsible.

Note that by the end of June, some loans are almost a month and some are more than a month already. That's already too long.

Edited by zale023

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, zale023 said:

I thought of this for days and ended up with a decision. All pending transactions will be due this month. By July first day, unsettled transactions will lead to scam accusations report. This is my final decision. Weeks of waiting is done. If you want to not get reported then settle with me. If you got banned then it is due to you being irresponsible.

Note that by the end of June, some loans are almost a month and some are more than a month already. That's already too long.

come on its obvious gwapo112 cant produce 20 dollars for 1 month. feel sorry for you bro. next time know who you want to lend your money. good luck

Edited by Solicitor

1 hour ago, Solicitor said:

come on its obvious gwapo112 cant produce 20 dollars for 1 month. feel sorry for you bro. next time know who you want to lend your money. good luck

As stated above, I will act on July 1st. If he can't pay then that's it.  

Just now, zale023 said:

As stated above, I will act on July 1st. If he can't pay then that's it.  

hope you get your money back then stop lending :) you cant really trust people on internet, just my advice

Just now, Solicitor said:

hope you get your money back then stop lending :) you cant really trust people on internet, just my advice

Yeah I hope too. That's the risk of lending. Too bad I got bad luck. 

Just now, zale023 said:

Yeah I hope too. That's the risk of lending. Too bad I got bad luck. 

dont worry good karma will hit you back :)

Just now, Princess Hailey said:

@gwapo112 alright gwapo i understand your situation, i hope you can win next time.

Sure thing, and even his boys keep coming at me. That's even discouraging to be factual with you. I got tipped a lot but when I look at him coming with alts. I tend to change mind always.

On 6/2/2017 at 01:18, zale023 said:

For public notice purpose:

These are the people who have pending loan transaction from me.

Eugene265[/member] - Loan of 500k return 575k in 72hrs. (Reported in Scam Accusations)

https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?topic=22762.0

Anony - Loan of 2m and return 2.25m in 8hrs. (Back and will be paying sooner this week)

Anony's account on forum deleted. https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?topic=23996.new#new

gwapo112[/member] - Loan of 1m and return 1.125m in 12 hrs. (Promised to pay 1.7m on 06/14/2017 but no show)

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/22441-loan-001btc-to-return-00125/

Please settle your loans and approach me.

woah.. what a big money it is already @zale023.. I feel sorry for your loss if they really won't return it..

We should not trust anybody nowadays directly without knowing there personal information, even their faces needs to be seen before letting them borrow unless you're a friend for long time in the gambling site already..

10 hours ago, gwapo112 said:

Sure thing, and even his boys keep coming at me. That's even discouraging to be factual with you. I got tipped a lot but when I look at him coming with alts. I tend to change mind always.

What do you mean by this @gwapo112? "Even his boys coming at me"? "I look at him coming with alts"?

I'm sorry for what happened on your loans zale. You learned your lesson in a hard way. never ever trust someone over the internet. If you will continue your loan, ask for collaterals. I hope they still pay you. Goodluck :)