zale023

Pending Loans Updated

Solicitor    16
On 6/15/2017 at 15:41, zale023 said:

We've been through this thing for like how many times. You will promise a date but will fail to comply. Many times and again and again. Good thing you showed up. I was about to lose a nerve here. I'm only pressuring (If in some way I did) you because you set a date and man don't disappoint me much further. @gwapo112

why did you loan him? everyone knows that he is a scammer come on

Solicitor    16
5 hours ago, gwapo112 said:

Runner ? Nah. Not my style. Just broke. 

We transacted 5 times. And I settled 4/5

He should understand, but I will settle it when am in good shape.

when will you have the money? after 1 year?

Edited by Solicitor

zale023    98

I thought of this for days and ended up with a decision. All pending transactions will be due this month. By July first day, unsettled transactions will lead to scam accusations report. This is my final decision. Weeks of waiting is done. If you want to not get reported then settle with me. If you got banned then it is due to you being irresponsible.

Note that by the end of June, some loans are almost a month and some are more than a month already. That's already too long.

Edited by zale023
  • Upvote 1

Solicitor    16
4 hours ago, zale023 said:

I thought of this for days and ended up with a decision. All pending transactions will be due this month. By July first day, unsettled transactions will lead to scam accusations report. This is my final decision. Weeks of waiting is done. If you want to not get reported then settle with me. If you got banned then it is due to you being irresponsible.

Note that by the end of June, some loans are almost a month and some are more than a month already. That's already too long.

come on its obvious gwapo112 cant produce 20 dollars for 1 month. feel sorry for you bro. next time know who you want to lend your money. good luck

Edited by Solicitor

zale023    98
1 hour ago, Solicitor said:

come on its obvious gwapo112 cant produce 20 dollars for 1 month. feel sorry for you bro. next time know who you want to lend your money. good luck

As stated above, I will act on July 1st. If he can't pay then that's it.  

Solicitor    16
Just now, zale023 said:

As stated above, I will act on July 1st. If he can't pay then that's it.  

hope you get your money back then stop lending :) you cant really trust people on internet, just my advice

zale023    98
Just now, Solicitor said:

hope you get your money back then stop lending :) you cant really trust people on internet, just my advice

Yeah I hope too. That's the risk of lending. Too bad I got bad luck. 

labilaabs    12
On 6/2/2017 at 01:18, zale023 said:

For public notice purpose:

These are the people who have pending loan transaction from me.

Eugene265[/member] - Loan of 500k return 575k in 72hrs. (Reported in Scam Accusations)

https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?topic=22762.0

Anony - Loan of 2m and return 2.25m in 8hrs. (Back and will be paying sooner this week)

Anony's account on forum deleted. https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?topic=23996.new#new

gwapo112[/member] - Loan of 1m and return 1.125m in 12 hrs. (Promised to pay 1.7m on 06/14/2017 but no show)

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/22441-loan-001btc-to-return-00125/

Please settle your loans and approach me.

woah.. what a big money it is already @zale023.. I feel sorry for your loss if they really won't return it..

We should not trust anybody nowadays directly without knowing there personal information, even their faces needs to be seen before letting them borrow unless you're a friend for long time in the gambling site already..

zale023    98
10 hours ago, gwapo112 said:

Sure thing, and even his boys keep coming at me. That's even discouraging to be factual with you. I got tipped a lot but when I look at him coming with alts. I tend to change mind always.

What do you mean by this @gwapo112? "Even his boys coming at me"? "I look at him coming with alts"?

Bes19    158

I'm sorry for what happened on your loans zale. You learned your lesson in a hard way. never ever trust someone over the internet. If you will continue your loan, ask for collaterals. I hope they still pay you. Goodluck :)

gwapoman    5
On 6/20/2017 at 06:03, zale023 said:

already july 1 here. any news about your loans?

DMTripp27    48
On 6/20/2017 at 12:12, Bes19 said:

I'm sorry for what happened on your loans zale. You learned your lesson in a hard way. never ever trust someone over the internet. If you will continue your loan, ask for collaterals. I hope they still pay you. Goodluck :)

Its not about not trusting someone online. Its always a risk lending to people the best thing do is don't lend unless people can vouch for them. but to say everyone online is a scammer is false or not trusting anyone. I've had many loans here. the problem is people looking for loans to gamble with no way of paying back when they lose. Thats why i only ask for loans when i know win or lose i will have some in the next day or 2

zale023    98
6 hours ago, gwapoman said:

already july 1 here. any news about your loans?

No. None of them paid. No response. So today I will make a thread and report them all.

gwapoman    5
6 minutes ago, zale023 said:

No. None of them paid. No response. So today I will make a thread and report them all.

better do it. They just come and go in pd and we never know if someday they will do that again. goodluck

26 minutes ago, DMTripp27 said:

Its not about not trusting someone online. Its always a risk lending to people the best thing do is don't lend unless people can vouch for them. but to say everyone online is a scammer is false or not trusting anyone. I've had many loans here. the problem is people looking for loans to gamble with no way of paying back when they lose. Thats why i only ask for loans when i know win or lose i will have some in the next day or 2

Well said dm. Gamble what you can afford to lose as they say. If they are in their right mind how come they will loan and promise to return it in a certain amount of time hoping that the btc they loan will win? And if lost just as always happened they make an alibi to cover it and start to make loans again and try to win back their losses without thinking if they really have the means to payback their loans.

roomfirst    0

Like i said before on other loan thread. Look at their posts, if their post is under 15-20 posts u must be careful, it's sad that another person get scammed.

edit: just make a scam thread sir, that man gwapo dont even pay u and talk like he's right. @Edward pls ban.

Edited by roomfirst

Bes19    158
1 hour ago, DMTripp27 said:

I didn't say that everyone is a scammer but it's hard to trust someone when you just met them online especially if it's about money. Best way is to lend with collateral like BITS so you won't lose a thing if they didn't pay their loans on you.

• Upvote 1