zale023

Pending Loans Updated

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For public notice purpose:

These are the people who have pending loan transaction from me.

Eugene265[/member] - Loan of 500k return 575k in 72hrs. (Reported in Scam Accusations)

https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?topic=22762.0

Anony - Loan of 2m and return 2.25m in 8hrs. (Back and will be paying sooner this week)

Anony's account on forum deleted. https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?topic=23996.new#new

gwapo112[/member] - Loan of 1m and return 1.125m in 12 hrs. (Promised to pay 1.7m on 06/14/2017 but no show)

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/22441-loan-001btc-to-return-00125/

Please settle your loans and approach me.

Edited by zale023
update info

Hm... they probably lost it gambling... PD has become a bit... how do I say it best... stronger on the red side of the dice lately... wonder if high rollers like VVBVVVBB might be the reason for that...

Hm... they probably lost it gambling... PD has become a bit... how do I say it best... stronger on the red side of the dice lately... wonder if high rollers like VVBVVVBB might be the reason for that...

Most surely lost it gambling haha. I do that alot sadly :(

Have they offered any collateral?

Anyways, I have a loan request for 0.01 with my bitcointalk account as collateral. Would you be able to fund it?

Have they offered any collateral?

Anyways, I have a loan request for 0.01 with my bitcointalk account as collateral. Would you be able to fund it?

Not gonna do lending anymore cause two people defaulted on their loans.

So many people have disappointed for lending at here.... i give your advice that... No collateral is no loan, or you should give small loans.. not big... Collateral is for protect only. And i think we should accept sustainable coin only.

4 minutes ago, Edward said:

What as hats. Any luck yet?

Nope, none of them paid and its been 1-2 weeks. No luck on them paying me back. Although Anony and I talked and he's waiting for his 1.7 BTC depo this week. Eugene265 and his alt is already reported but idk if the users were banned. gwapo112 promised to pay yesterday but didn't show so I'm waiting for his last chance. @Edward

4 hours ago, zale023 said:

Nope, none of them paid and its been 1-2 weeks. No luck on them paying me back. Although Anony and I talked and he's waiting for his 1.7 BTC depo this week. Eugene265 and his alt is already reported but idk if the users were banned. gwapo112 promised to pay yesterday but didn't show so I'm waiting for his last chance. @Edward

4/5 loan with you settled. Just only this last one was defaulted. Will settle you with time.@zale023

Sorry for the delay. Got nothing to hide. Will get back at you with time 

10 minutes ago, gwapo112 said:

4/5 loan with you settled. Just only this last one was defaulted. Will settle you with time.@zale023

Sorry for the delay. Got nothing to hide. Will get back at you with time 

We've been through this thing for like how many times. You will promise a date but will fail to comply. Many times and again and again. Good thing you showed up. I was about to lose a nerve here. I'm only pressuring (If in some way I did) you because you set a date and man don't disappoint me much further. @gwapo112

Just now, zale023 said:

We've been through this thing for like how many times. You will promise a date but will fail to comply. Many times and again and again. Good thing you showed up. I was about to lose a nerve here. I'm only pressuring (If in some way I did) you because you set a date and man don't disappoint me much further. @gwapo112

Didn't want to set a date this time around. That's why I was afk...needed to walkaway and improvise. 

You all of people know I never defaulted any loans from you 4/5 settled. Try calm and I will settle it for.

Apologies for the delay.

Just now, gwapo112 said:

Didn't want to set a date this time around. That's why I was afk...needed to walkaway and improvise. 

You all of people know I never defaulted any loans from you 4/5 settled. Try calm and I will settle it for.

Apologies for the delay.

There was once a time you had a big chance of ending this transaction for all you know. Now you will say "Try calm and I will settle it for". How do you think waiting for 17 days is? Was I not considerate enough? Haven't I gave you a big favor for not posting your name during those extensions? I agreed and agreed. So anyway, yes we all have problems but try to consider your responsibility and obligation here :) That's all.

On 6/2/2017 at 01:18, zale023 said:

For public notice purpose:

These are the people who have pending loan transaction from me.

Eugene265[/member] - Loan of 500k return 575k in 72hrs. (Reported in Scam Accusations)

https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?topic=22762.0

Anony - Loan of 2m and return 2.25m in 8hrs. (Back and will be paying sooner this week)

Anony's account on forum deleted. https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?topic=23996.new#new

gwapo112[/member] - Loan of 1m and return 1.125m in 12 hrs. (Promised to pay 1.7m on 06/14/2017 but no show)

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/22441-loan-001btc-to-return-00125/

Please settle your loans and approach me.

Well people run with such a small amount of chips. I think they will be back give em some times. Hopefully they will pay u sooner or later. 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Chinesegandalf said:

Well people run with such a small amount of chips. I think they will be back give em some times. Hopefully they will pay u sooner or later. 

Eugene265 - 19 days (0.00575)

Anony - 13 days (0.0225 expecting an increase)

gwapo112 - 17 days (0.017)

How much extension do you think? Uhmmm 1 year? @Chinesegandalf

Edited by zale023

Just now, zale023 said:

Eugene265 - 19 days (0.00575)

Anony - 13 days (0.0225 expecting an increase)

gwapo112 - 17 days (0.017)

How much extension do you think? Uhmmm 1 year? @Chinesegandalf

I don't know , maybe once they got the money they will pay you? By the if you still lending , I'm looking for loan :P

4 minutes ago, Chinesegandalf said:

I don't know , maybe once they got the money they will pay you? By the if you still lending , I'm looking for loan :P

Now that's real bullcr*p. No lending anymore lad.

1 minute ago, zale023 said:

Now that's real bullcr*p. No lending anymore lad.

Well too bad , u give out to the wrong person , didn't you notice Eugene behavior such a butt licker. One thing for sure Eugene not gonna pay you. Not sure about anony and gwapo. But I always see anony at other site tho.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Chinesegandalf said:

Well too bad , u give out to the wrong person , didn't you notice Eugene behavior such a butt licker. One thing for sure Eugene not gonna pay you. Not sure about anony and gwapo. But I always see anony at other site tho.

Yeah Eugene is already reported in Scam Accusations, I knew that. gwapo will pay same thing with anony. Woah that's some info man. I thought anony quit gambling. Where are you seeing him? Can you pm me?

Edited by zale023

I've already preached this multiple times @zale023, look for people who are willing to offer collateral to borrow unless you completely trust them. 

Well, I have the same problem with ccc222 & salimecka as I have posted in my scam accusations thread @Edward

5 minutes ago, Morros said:

Well, I have the same problem with ccc222 & salimecka as I have posted in my scam accusations thread @Edward

There should be an official rule coming from Primedice about lending since it is part of the Marketplace section. You think the same @Morros?