Sign in to follow this  
Svirby

Boardgames

Hey there!

Does anybody here play board games? I m a big fan off all kind of board games and thought maybe to get some inspiration for new games here. MY favorite game all time is othello but there are much more boardgames I like. If you like to play boardgames then please tell me about your favorite boardgame. MAybe I dont know it and can try it some day :D

You should try  MONOPOLY ,i kinda love to play it alot,i never get bored of  it.

Monopoly is nice but it takes a very long time! And its also kinda boring when you play with 4 and 1 is out early then he/she have to wait out the rest of the game.

Snake is the best board game for me. Simple yet exciting and so much fun! You can also modify the rules for yourselves!

Is there a boardgame of snake? Does that work the same like the snake on my old nokia3310?

Snake is the best board game for me. Simple yet exciting and so much fun! You can also modify the rules for yourselves!

Is there a boardgame of snake? Does that work the same like the snake on my old nokia3310?

LOL!  ;D ;D ;D

World Of Warcraft and Monopoly but going to buy Game of Thrones in the next months

I love game of thrones. So there is a boardgame of that? How does it work? :)

World Of Warcraft and Monopoly but going to buy Game of Thrones in the next months

I love game of thrones. So there is a boardgame of that? How does it work? :)

i honestly have no clue.. i heard about it like 1 month ago from a friend that lives in USA and i want to buy.. going to order from Amazon because buying it here (Brazil) is still too expensive