Bitcoinani

Which pet to buy?

German shepherd. I think that they are the most cutest dogs by far. My grandma had one a long time ago. But it had to be put down because his legs couldn't handle his weight. :(. His name was Major ❤️

Some time ago I saw a type of fish which in my opinion was very funny on Facebook, which was shared by my friend's aquarium video. If I'm not mistaken, my name is Gupy. Incidentally, I also really like ornamental fish and it looks like I'm going to buy the fish. Now I'm collecting money to buy a tank first

German Shepherd are the best freinds loyal no matter what, i got one but it died on me last May  i have been sad sice then :(.

he was like a brother to me, he was 6 years old when he died, he left a big empty space in both my life and heart :( .

@CaptainLorca close plz

Edited by phpkiller

Don't buy any. Just take one from the street. It will show more love then every pet you buy and you will save one life.
I personally have many pets, and not a single one was bought in pet shop for example, and those animals are nothing less worth then those you would buy.
Cheers. :)

On 28/04/2017 at 08:00, Bitcoinani said:

Hello Guyz...

I am planning to buy a pet...

But I m confused between three pets

1. Labrador

2. German Shepherd

3. Doberman

Can you suggest me which one is most suitable for family enviornment and can guard better

Well, I have 5 dogs and I've had 16 at the same time. Having dogs is great I know you like animals. Here in my business I use dogs with horses and for safety. Others are for children and some exotic when I have them. So I think it depends on what you are going to do, so if you take care of the location maybe Doberman is a more aggressive and scary option. If for another quieter purpose, perhaps a Labrador is also ideal. The other types of dog breeds I don't know about.

On 02/08/2019 at 00:42, Jovan said:

Don't buy any. Just take one from the street. It will show more love then every pet you buy and you will save one life.
I personally have many pets, and not a single one was bought in pet shop for example, and those animals are nothing less worth then those you would buy.
Cheers. :)

I second this. As far as dogs are concerned, a lot of the breeds nowadays are so messed up genetically that they end up having so many medical issues during their lives. For this reason, getting a mutt of the street is a lot better.