endorphin

How to cope up with Depression?

Just sit and think about your yesterday. Try to recall every detail of your previous day, and try to imagine all possible negative outcomes of those events. If something turned really bad, imagine how much more bad it could be. And you'll see that you were rather lucky than not, and also it's possible that in the future you'll see that even those things you found very bad were actually good for. (happens to me all the time).

I have someone close to me who struggles with depression once in a while so I can empathize with how hard it is to deal with it. From my understanding it's in essence an issue with motivation so that's what makes it so hard to deal with internally. So it's necessary to have someone else to help you cope with it, although it can be extremely draining for that person also.

What I've found is that basically any interaction, and most of all physical exercise is what matters the most to kick-start that recovery out of the abyss.

the way to deal with depression is to never think about something continuously, making it a burden. and this is also a tip for those who are depressed you need to do that is come to a psychologist to tell you the problem you are experiencing, then he will give you an answer. never tell a person who is not quite right because it will make you worse off.

Depression is caused by over thinking.  When you think to much you might end up been depressed. So the best way to get rid of depression is to be optimistic and hopeful take everything that happened to you as part of life. 

To cope depression you need to stay optimistic all day. Look for the best thing you enjoy most and do them and also,  you should engage on social conversation with people or friends. Don't over think because it will drain your energy. 

On 31/05/2017 at 00:53, endorphin said:

These tips can help you feel better -- starting right now.

➡Get in a routine. If you're depressed, you need a routine, says Ian Cook, MD. ...

➡Set goals. When you're depressed, you may feel like you can't accomplish anything. ...

➡Exercise. ...

➡Eat healthy. ...

➡Get enough sleep.

Thnx bro for your advice

Posted (edited)

The depression and anxiety signs can be easily identified during childhood and if the parent can't do it, they should visit a doctor. And if it's identified from a young age, it's easier to escape it after. A lot of parents don't know if their child is exposed to depression, or he's just shy, and they don't do anything about it. My wife is such a person. She suffered from anxiety and had often panic attacks. It's hard to deal with it when you're mature. The last thing that we tried was the pill which helped me to treat depression - Etizolam from https://worldpharm365.com/product/etizolam-etilaam-etizest-2mg-buy-with-bitcoin/, which seemed to work. Her sudden panic attacks disappeared and I cannot see any signs of anxiety till now. Hopefully, it will work.

Edited by VictoriaMcLean