Zoltan

[Official] 3rd Talkative PrimeDice Forum Member Giveaway - Free 0.015 BTC

Why did I win the last contest, but this one is not? Like everything did, and 0.015 did not come

You had not enough posts and topics, therefore you didnt get a prize for this giveaway.

I have 5 topics and 70 messages from 1may to 15, hmm, what for?Not to mention the posts with the creation of the theme m leaving his name here!

I ddnt received any giveaway to why? Reach the requirments Zoltan[/member]

You were blacklisted due to multi accounting.

Why i didnt get it if you fucking credit so many alt accounts???

Please dont get offensive, you had not enough posts. According to our stats you got 62, and requirement was 70.

cuz this is fucking bullshit, we cant even check how much "Post's" we made during giveaway.

Hi Zoltan/Hui, may I know why am I not still credited ? Thanks

According to our statistics you had not enough eligible posts/topics.

Multi accounting? LOL! What account??

Zoltan[/member] so it seems the spammer won the giveaways.. I don't too much nonsense on forum just to start a topic.. but anyway if thats the case. I'll accept it. I should have posted many like A or B , X vs Y.. Thanks for the response..

Why i didnt get it if you fucking credit so many alt accounts???

Please dont get offensive, you had not enough posts. According to our stats you got 62, and requirement was 70.

cuz this is fucking bullshit, we cant even check how much "Post's" we made during giveaway.

Yeah it is hard to check, especially if some of them gets deleted. We check it every 30 minutes and a database is created from it.

Here are your stats: https://pastebin.com/4NnsXadF

As you can see you had 62 posts.

Could you give the names of the account? because me myself i really dont know what multi account your talking about. Send me proofs. thanks! Zoltan[/member]

User: Friendlyfire

Zoltan, I just demand explanations, you do not know how to count?

Here's what I have with the topics (themes), looking at the date and time:

1) https://prnt.sc/f8cstd to 5) https://prnt.sc/f8ct4x

And here is what my statistics show on messages from May 1 to may 15 to 8:00 according to your time:

6) https://prnt.sc/f8ctq1 to 76) https://prnt.sc/f8ctz9

I ask you to note this from May 1 to 15, and not from the moment of leaving your name in this thread, and not even the creation of the topic itself!

I require a detailed explanation, not just a simple answer in style, you have few posts and topics. Thanks Zoltan

HAHAHAHAHA! R your kidding me right now? Really?! How the heck did i own Friendlyfire account. Show me the ip.

Lets do a skype with friendlyfire. Friendlyfire my alt? Hahha! ask MICRO[/member]

I did not receive a prize for the contest, why?

You had not enough posts, therefore you were not eligible.

The next time I will definitely get :) thanks Zoltan

HAHAHAHAHA! R your kidding me right now? Really?! How the heck did i own Friendlyfire account. Show me the ip.

IP hash was the same at some time during the giveaway, also here is a chat quote, just an example:

"20170502: [5:30][MSG] Friendlyfire: idk, maybe because im using simons acct sometimes.."

You share accounts, therefore we can't now if you are legit or not, don't participate in giveaways with shared accounts..

Thanks for this giveaways guys.. hui[/member] you are so amazing and Zoltan[/member] you are the best, you know that eh?  :-*

Sadly I busted it all during my last night stream.. I guess I shouldn't have played with these 0.015  :'(  :-[  ;D

Zoltan[/member] this is ruining the Primedice reputation..

No it is not :D

If  thief-moderator and admin who is not keeping his word haven't broken the reputation of this site, it means that it will not do it either. People will forget in a few hours.

I can post screenshot that I'm eligible for the prize and your statement is invalid. this thread is posted April 28, 2017 and I had 6 topics posted from April 30, to present.

I know Robear is a good moderator, i have nothing to say about him, he's doing his Job.. I never lie when i said I can access simons acct in PD gambling site, i met Simon in PD gambling site until we became friends in facebook. I repeat, his acct is secured with 2fa code, I can't log on it without his permission.. authority can check our accts with our transactions, depo address and withdrawal address, also please check our IP here in Forum.

Simon never log in my acct in pd gambling site. Only me ask him if i can use his acct sometimes for hunting purpose only,and thats because of his wager having 2k+ in faucet.

I remember hui[/member]  ask me if it was because of giveaway that I am scared about, I told him nothing to be scared about.

- because im just telling the truth.

Me and Simon is a different person.

Zoltan[/member]

i post this just to be clear, I already talk to micro about this when he holds the 1k credit for exchange to 1m sats, I got it from other giveaway.. I thought this was finished...

As Micro doesnt do the checks for the giveaway we were not aware that you have an open discussion about this. As you know we have to check eligibility and try to avoid to pay out prizes to those who do not deserve it. The funds were already sent out, so i have to talk to Micro how we can solve this.

I can post screenshot that I'm eligible for the prize and your statement is invalid. this thread is posted April 28, 2017 and I had 6 topics posted from April 30, to present.

Here is your statistics, as you can see you started with topic count 9 and ended up with 13 at the end of the giveaway, you may have created 5 topics, but if a topic gets deleted your stats decrease:

https://pastebin.com/7PXZk2Lr