Sign in to follow this  
Princess Hailey

Scary World with scary leaders

Hopefully it won't but there are chances

Just wanna clear out this part.

trying to kill drug addicts is a lot better than kids getting raped cause of people under the influence of illegal drugs..

He give them choice. They can surrender, live, and get on a rehab

P.s. The order shoot to kill is only for those who try to escape.

trying to kill drug addicts is a lot better than kids getting raped cause of people under the influence of illegal drugs..

killing people is never a good option doesnt matter if he is a drug addict or a kid, they are still persons and them deserve to live, deserve to be respected for their choices

killing people is never a good option doesnt matter if he is a drug addict or a kid, they are still persons and them deserve to live, deserve to be respected for their choices

Number of Rape cases are being alarming. (Even 5-7 year old kids!)

Most suspects are under the influence of drugs.

For me those innocents deserve to live more than to those addicts.

For other peoples it might be wrong. Then okay.

i never said it is right for them to do what they do but i would never agree with that point of "killing drugs addict is right" because God is the only one able to decide when is our time to die or not, no people has the right to decide it

i never said it is right for them to do what they do but i would never agree with that point of "killing drugs addict is right" because God is the only one able to decide when is our time to die or not, no people has the right to decide it

Too much use of illegal drugs has affect to mental health.. They might do the same thing all over again..

(Since this started, crimes went down. May not be 100% but still by lots. )

God. Hmm. I'll keep quiet on this part but will still stick with this belief.^^

The problem here with Duterte's shoot to kill is that there are police officers who make use of this opportunity to abuse their authority. There are even some who get to the lowest shit of framing up innocent ones who got caught up in the situation. Some just get so lowly in order to get promoted and have some reward. Due process should always be implemented. If the verdict of the court is guilty then it is the time where they will act according to the law.

The justice system in the Philippines is also fucked up, so fucked up it makes me wanna puke.

i understand your point MrsRabMalfoy[/member] but instead of killing people investing some bucks in a rehab could be a much better way.. dont you think so?

The rehabilitation project is under the VP of the Philippines who's qualification is vague and her performance is not good. She is Leni Robredo, she campaigned using her late husband's reputation. Gives ill commentary to the president herself. Making a pun of the government and politics.

i understand your point MrsRabMalfoy[/member] but instead of killing people investing some bucks in a rehab could be a much better way.. dont you think so?

There is a free rehab. If they'll surrender.

Shoot to kill, if they flee or try to escape.

Zale023 point. I can agree with that thou.

The rehabilitation project is under the VP of the Philippines who's qualification is vague and her performance is not good. She is Leni Robredo, she campaigned using her late husband's reputation. Gives ill commentary to the president herself. Making a pun of the government and politics.

This yellow.

now while i went to make a sandwich i was thinking in what my mother used to say when i were still a kid.. "will come the day where doesnt matter if you are right or wrong you will jsut have to choose between surrender or die"... and here we are

This yellow.

ARE you yellow too?

Kim Jong Ons -  trying to trigger a war right now

Trump - trying to build a wall so missile from Kim will not hit USA

Duterte - trying to kill drug addicts

Middle East Countries - wagering war

terrorist fucking each other

I think the scariest of all is trump...lol