Kristoffff

Good winning method. (for me)

This is one of the methods I use frequently.

Say I'm hunting 1.2x payout (which is rolling above 20 lets say) so statisticly you will hit a red every every 1/5 rolls. What I do when  I get a big streak of green, I switch sides so the payout turns over to 5X+ If you feel lucky, I would keep on playing with the same base bet, or if u wanna play with less risk, lower the bet.

I usually manage to profit like this :)

If it isnt clear, feel free to ask me for more information, Ill try to be more clear

Say I'm hunting 1.2x payout (which is rolling above 20 lets say) so statisticly you will hit a red every every 1/5 rolls. What I do when  I get a big streak of green, I switch sides so the payout turns over to 5X+ If you feel lucky, I would keep on playing with the same base bet, or if u wanna play with less risk, lower the bet.

If it isnt clear, feel free to ask me for more information, Ill try to be more clear

Lol yesterday i did this  and as i got red i increased the bet amount. And got like 11 then 92 then 13 then 84 etc like 6 times. And i change when i get red so.. guess what.. i busteddd hahah fu**

Gonna try this. Thanks @Kristoffff for sharing your method.

On 5/30/2017 at 21:39, Hersix said:

Lol yesterday i did this  and as i got red i increased the bet amount. And got like 11 then 92 then 13 then 84 etc like 6 times. And i change when i get red so.. guess what.. i busteddd hahah fu**

Aww. Sorry to hear that. You can try this. 5% chance 7% on lose. Try with small  bb.

On 30/05/2017 at 19:42, Kristoffff said:

I like this technique, I tried it several times and succeeded, but I tried to do it again and my BOOM lost it :o,
maybe I am too eager to play it, the message stops if that feels enough profit.
That is all. :)

On 30/05/2017 at 20:42, Kristoffff said:

I like it kris. This should be build me up some bank roll for the serious play. Or.. I might stick with this til I reach daily goals. Tried it with Doge and it went cool.

Thanks for this @kristofff

On 30/05/2017 at 14:42, Kristoffff said:

I switch sides so the payout turns over to 5X+ If you feel lucky, I would keep on playing with the same base bet, or if u wanna play with less risk, lower the bet.

Nice strat. Are you flat betting or increase some percentage till you hit green?

3 hours ago, hillowner45 said:

The question is when to switch sides haha. You don't know how huge that green streak is.

Mainly gutfeeling. I mean if you already rolled 15 greens on 1.2X Payout, the odds usually get more into your favour that you will hit a green in the opposite way (change your payout to that tho) :)

1 hour ago, LuciferMS said:

If I'm not mistaken, Kristoffff recently said that his lucky rate is 6.66? Am I confusing something?

PAYOUT*

Lucifer, this is just one of the many methods that work, or may not work if u bust in the end. It's been a while since I used this one but it still does the trick tbh. 

On 30/05/2017 at 09:24, Kristoffff said:

Not at all. I actually just busted again on 29x.

You don't need a big bankroll for this, you only need luck :)

I've seen this work before and it has worked for me in the past. Whoever said use a big balance, do the CONTRARY. I actually tried this at the beginning of this year with approximately a 1.5BTC bankroll, and I busted within an hour of playing. When low payouts go back, they go bad and nothing will save you. As Kristoffff said, you don't need much to play with this strategy as you aren't needing to hold off compounding reds or sustain reds for extended periods of time like you would when hunting higher multipliers. 

I will say that with 1.3x, and using a similar technique to this, I've been able to get from around 0.03 to 1BTC twice in one night. Ultimately like any dice rolling, luck is a involved so you'll want to make sure you have plenty on your side regardless of what strategy you decide to go with.  Thanks for sharing Kristoffff!