bluebell

how many times have you hit 0.01 or 99.98

5 hours ago, fabiana said:

for sure, sometimes we dont want and appears like 700 bets, my last try take 23k bets till finally i hit 99,99

i remember when i dont hunting and comes on 100 bets

that sucks :D but we cant do anything. i did not hunt 99.99 always > 99.96 or 99.93 :D easier

don't remember if I did hit that. But I'm sure I did hit it. But what I love to hit in the future is 77.77 twice so that I can have a million. Wooowwww. 1BTC tips for everyone. Just joking. Maybe 0.01 BTC for someone I love here. Many PDies will receive. hehehe.

I think that most of the participants of this thread already know this, but the amount of hits is still pretty much determined by how many bets overall are you actually going to do.

0.01 rolls or 99.98 were not so rare for me, I would even say that they have occured for me pretty usually. I remember that I have l played once on 4950x payout, and I have actually got around 13 greens in 10000 bets :D

49 minutes ago, fabiana said:

sometimes i try 99,90, but when i try 99,95 or more my greediness beat me and i give up xD

hungting takes alots of time :)  longest i have to wait was 5 hours for hit 1980x right time :D