Kristoffff

Holiday and hotel standards

I just booked my vacation for this summer. I'll be going to cyprus for a week. Booked a nice 5 star hotel with an all inclusive formula.

I looked around for all kinds of prices and what was included and decided this was one of the best ones possible to book so we did.

But what do you find important when you want to book a vacation? What do you absolutely want to be present at the location? Is the food an important factor or are you just looking for a good deal.  What kind of comfort are you looking out for? Do you want to be at an hotel or are you more of a b&b person.

Are you a culture seeker or do you just wanna lay by the pool all day and get a tan?

Moreover, are you going on a holiday this summer, if so, where you going?

This is now a holiday thread :D

Posted (edited)

Definitely I'm a cultural seeker who want to discover more and more everyday. I don't care much about the hotel, though the food really concerns me. I love more to eat in an expensive restaurant, than in  the hotel's cheap canteen.

Edited by Sabria

Posted (edited)

I take each vacation seriously and try to get all from it. In most of the cases I opt for the best hotel with high-end quality services and friendly staff. The hotel’s restaurant doesn’t raise any interest for me, thus I choose a luxurious restaurant with an ocean/sea or mountain view. Cultural part of the location never attracts me, because it takes a lot of the effort and energy to travel to different points. Usually, If I go to the sea then I do it strictly only to swim and take a dose of Vitamin C, eventually an enviable tan. The mountains for me represent skiing, snowboarding and spa procedures.

Edited by Navy