Solicitor

butthurt is real

so bauwerax is the creator of PD discord.. well hats off.. But ledust is making it cool anyway..

he's making it cool, no doubt but he hijacked the project. bauwerax trusted him and he stabbed  him

so bauwerax is the creator of PD discord.. well hats off.. But ledust is making it cool anyway..

Well if ledust would not stab me from my back, i was going to make a huge giveaways with 100-200k giveaways..Have it your way, sir.

am sure if given a mod tag on PD, he would hijack PD from Edward (JK)...what ledust did is bad,very BAD VERY BaD.....LET bauwerax reap the benefit of his achievement..thank u

fuck off my thread, stop spamming bs

You don't want to be rude here.We are civilized people here.You are not just talking for yourself, you are talking in front of a community.Why don't you just take some manners?

am sure if given a mod tag on PD, he would hijack PD from Edward (JK)...what ledust did is bad,very BAD VERY BaD.....LET bauwerax reap the benefit of his achievement..thank u

fuck off my thread, stop spamming bs

lol...he will still hijack your project...just wait for ur turn...

Hey StarBruck[/member] want your mod position back at yolodice? too bad yea that was me, same with the bitcointalk discord lol.

You should be banned from the forums already since you are known scammer banned from prime dice itself already and many other communities.

I'll go ahead and make a poll in the scam accusations forum calling for your ban.

https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?topic=23559.0

This to me is crappy from inception and should not be encouraged!! You can ban him from your discord channel. And end your domestic issues together.

If moderators find him abusive they can deal with him and make such polls.

I don't think its your shot to make. Just like Kristoffff[/member] stated channels should not be created by regular user!! Its just gonna get messier!!

It wasn't messy, bro.Everything was cool.Besides; i already made an explaination about it with proof.It wasn't buthurt, we unbanned Solicitor[/member]  before ledust mentioned that.It was all good.We were dealing with discord problem which is an error on banning alts from discord channel.

This all thangs were ledust's massive wish for takingover discord channel.Accept it or lie yourself.

cool banning alts? show me some proof that i have other accounts aside from Solicitor not just talking bs, i dont even know how giveaway works at discord by the time you banned me. the only thing i know that i did is all in my first screenshot.  bauwerax[/member]

Hey StarBruck[/member] want your mod position back at yolodice? too bad yea that was me, same with the bitcointalk discord lol.

You should be banned from the forums already since you are known scammer banned from prime dice itself already and many other communities.

I'll go ahead and make a poll in the scam accusations forum calling for your ban.

https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?topic=23559.0

This to me is crappy from inception and should not be encouraged!! You can ban him from your discord channel. And end your domestic issues together.

If moderators find him abusive they can deal with him and make such polls.

I don't think its your shot to make. Just like Kristoffff[/member] stated channels should not be created by regular user!! Its just gonna get messier!!

It wasn't messy, bro.Everything was cool.Besides; i already made an explaination about it with proof.It wasn't buthurt, we unbanned Solicitor[/member]  before ledust mentioned that.It was all good.We were dealing with discord problem which is an error on banning alts from discord channel.

This all thangs were ledust's massive wish for takingover discord channel.Accept it or lie yourself.

cool banning alts? show me some proof that i have other accounts aside from Solicitor not just talking bs, i dont even know how giveaway works at discord by the time you banned me. the only thing i know that i did is all in my first screenshot.  bauwerax[/member]

Friend of Ledust...

I already showed the proof and made an explanation for that.But i'll make it more specific. ;)

I didn't mean that you are using alts but i made a notice for you, there was an error on discord server which is dc logs showing wrongly information for users in discord.So, i decided to know what is going on discord channel with these logs, so i was testing logs.In that time; i saw an activity for your account and i decided to ban you but then; logs were showing someone's account from discord.So, me and UnixPunk were deciding to unban you.So, i told UnixPunk that i have problem with that and we need to fix it and he AGGRED my opinion about it.(which is shown by screenshot from me)Anyway; ledust DID NOT unban you, i UNBANNED you after that; when your account has unbanned, you opened this topic for ledust's takeover for discord channel.I know what is your purpose here, bro.Belive me, you think you are so smart with ledust?

Not smart enough, i already knew something was going on but if i'd not trust Ledust, nothnig is going to be happened.So, when i unbanned your account with talking UnixPunk, you opened a topic for complaint for me.You explained everything by doing this act, bro.Good job, but not smart enough.

scroll up i posted the topic at 06:24:13 and i was still banned that time, then after 5 minutes i got unbanned. Ledust can handle it better stop being butthurt

Do not lie bro, you can see the hours where i sent that screenshot.You have no rights to talk like that and calling butthurt.I told everything with proof and everything i say here is true.Even a man with logic, can understand it.

scroll up i posted the topic at 06:24:13 and i was still banned that time, then after 5 minutes i got unbanned. Ledust can handle it better stop being butthurt

Do not lie bro, you can see the hours where i sent that screenshot.You have no rights to talk like that and calling butthurt.I told everything with proof and everything i say here is true.Even a man with logic, can understand it.

i dont have any reasons to lie, did check my account was banned so i decided to make this topic

i dont have any reasons to lie, did check my account was banned so i decided to make this topic

And, i said that with TIMES(as you can see the screenshot), your account has unbanned before you open this topic.So, you still have something to say to me?

It started out smoothly gentleman.

Some made friends from it too.

I hope it stays solid as long as it can last.

You created it both(no need to drop names)

How about you both work things out for what's best of what you've started.

LOL guys this is better than Drama Alert or the Drama between youtubers for shitty things  ;D ;D

Getting ready the popcorn  ;D 8)

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

And, i said that with TIMES(as you can see the screenshot), your account has unbanned before you open this topic.So, you still have something to say to me?

as i have said, i tried logging in many times and failed that's why i made this topic, ask unixpunk what happened. that's why i made this topic. probably when the time i am saving my screenshot and uploading it (not checking if im still banned or unbanned since i failed many attempts).

as i have said, i tried logging in many times and failed that's why i made this topic, ask unixpunk what happened. that's why i made this topic. probably when the time i am saving my screenshot and uploading it (not checking if im still banned or unbanned since i failed many attempts).

Also, it might be problem of discord channel.When your account has unbanned , maybe due to slow connection of server, it could be delayed.But results are the same, you are not right on this topic.

The only thing that Im sure is that this LeCrap thinks its God, and does not even qualify as human being.

Im currently banned from Discord from a comment I made on PD chat box, not on Discord.

But u know from past history when some power is given to the hands of mentally ill ppl what happens....

Hitler was voted by germans, u know how was the end of that history......

The only thing that Im sure is that this LeCrap thinks its God, and does not even qualify as human being.

Im currently banned from Discord from a comment I made on PD chat box, not on Discord.

But u know from past history when some power is given to the hands of mentally ill ppl what happens....

Strong analogy. LeDust should stop flaunting his administrative privileges and give back server ownership to Bauwerax.

Strong analogy. LeDust should stop flaunting his administrative privileges and give back server ownership to Bauwerax.

it's very bad,but won't say much. You guys should move on..

it's very bad,but won't say much. You guys should move on..

get a life dboyeric stop spamming this thread