Solicitor

butthurt is real

If they claim it's an official PrimeDice Discord, you should def. not be removed from there just because you posted that.

And this is why I do not like the fact the channel was created by a regular user.

If they claim it's an official PrimeDice Discord, you should def. not be removed from there just because you posted that.

And this is why I do not like the fact the channel was created by a regular user.

fact xD , was banned , and now im surprised that i can access it again LOL

All of bauwerax administration privileges have been revoked. I am now in full channel ownership. I would be willing transfer full channel ownership to micro or edward if they would like. Thank you for posting about this issue Solicitor. You have been unbanned.

All of bauwerax administration privileges have been revoked. I am now in full channel ownership. I would be willing transfer full channel ownership to micro or edward if they would like. Thank you for posting about this issue Solicitor. You have been unbanned.

Good call in the progress of making the channel epicly awesome (if it isnt already with all the sweet giveaways). Powerabusers shouldn't be leading the discord. Good handling that one off! Def. deserves one of my thank you clicks <3

Well i came back lately and i see something is going on..

First of all;

You were usig alt account to join giveaways, Solicitor[/member]

Also, UnixPunk and i were fixed that problem and we UNBANNED you.

How can you do this?

I was trying to give you only one account not more than that..You guys really are belivinig that shit? WITHOUT listening to me?

LOL, well i dont know what does it has to do Discord with talking about someone but.. well ledust must hate you :D

Yes, indeed, guys.

Ledust just wanted to takeover.Now, ledust has it.Here you go;

https://i.hizliresim.com/brOL7b.png

This explains that; it wasn't a butthurt, it was an error in discord and Unixpunk and i tried to fix it.Then, ledust did a great scam here.He took my permission.This discord thang is belong to us, not just me, we were together in this.I was the creator of this channel and gave effor to make it good with Ledust

Yes, indeed, guys.

This explains that; it wasn't a butthurt, it was an error in discord and Unixpunk and i tried to fix it.Then, ledust did a great scam here.He took my permission.This discord thang is belong to us, not just me, we were together in this.I was the creator of this channel and gave effor to make it good with Ledust

Hilarious. This is what happens when you put your trust in people you barely know.

Want your admin privileges back? Accept my friend request on Discord.

Yes, indeed, guys.

Hilarious. This is what happens when you put your trust in people you barely know.

Here you Starbuck;

https://i.hizliresim.com/X0nPoR.png

A lot of thangs coming for it, wait for it gents.

Yes, indeed, guys.

Here you Starbuck;

https://i.hizliresim.com/X0nPoR.png

A lot of thangs coming for it, wait for it gents.

Haha! Good one  ;D

Well i came back lately and i see something is going on..

First of all;

You were usig alt account to join giveaways, Solicitor[/member]

Also, UnixPunk and i were fixed that problem and we UNBANNED you.

How can you do this?

I was trying to give you only one account not more than that..You guys really are belivinig that shit? WITHOUT listening to me?

using an alt lol? are you kidding me? i only use 1 account on discord and pd forum, haters gonna hate

Hey @StarBruck want your mod position back at yolodice? too bad yea that was me, same with the bitcointalk discord lol.

You should be banned from the forums already since you are known scammer banned from prime dice itself already and many other communities.

I'll go ahead and make a poll in the scam accusations forum calling for your ban.

https://forum.primedice.com/index.php?topic=23559.0

Hey StarBruck[/member] want your mod position back at yolodice? too bad yea that was me, same with the bitcointalk discord lol.

You should be banned from the forums already since you are known scammer banned from prime dice itself already and many other communities.

I'll go ahead and make a poll in the scam accusations forum calling for your ban.

This to me is crappy from inception and should not be encouraged!! You can ban him from your discord channel. And end your domestic issues together.

If moderators find him abusive they can deal with him and make such polls.

I don't think its your shot to make. Just like Kristoffff[/member] stated channels should not be created by regular user!! Its just gonna get messier!!

blah blah blah gwapo even edward calls you out on his stream for running with tips from him multiple times LOL gtfo scum like your opinions matter to anyone :P

Hey StarBruck[/member] want your mod position back at yolodice? too bad yea that was me, same with the bitcointalk discord lol.

I already know about the Bitcointalk Discord, that didn't do jack shit. I'm getting tired of you bringing up this mess every so often. Very tired. Mods shouldn't have to read through this pile of crap that has been brought up on and off for over 6 months now.

This to me is crappy from inception and should not be encouraged!! You can ban him from your discord channel. And end your domestic issues together.

If moderators find him abusive they can deal with him and make such polls.

I don't think its your shot to make. Just like Kristoffff[/member] stated channels should not be created by regular user!! Its just gonna get messier!!

It wasn't messy, bro.Everything was cool.Besides; i already made an explaination about it with proof.It wasn't buthurt, we unbanned Solicitor[/member]  before ledust mentioned that.It was all good.We were dealing with discord problem which is an error on banning alts from discord channel.

This all thangs were ledust's massive wish for takingover discord channel.Accept it or lie yourself.

bauwerax, was Discord primedice your idea?

Yes, it was my idea and i created it.Not ledust, i was the one who created that server.

And then Ledust stole it from him.

bauwerax, was Discord primedice your idea?

Yes, it was my idea and i created it.Not ledust, i was the one who created that server.

i guessed you have not been active on PD lately. Ledust wanna be a Mod by all means. and you made that a reality for him, hijacking someone else project is not good, not cool..you trusted your project with the wrong person