maffie

How can your addiction to gambling affect your family?

People bet on a lot of things including cards, horse racing, sports, and dog races. Although the main focus on gambling addiction is the financial ruin, gambling addiction often has severe negative consequences to the families of the addict as well.

People with a gambling addiction may also get bad enough to steal from family and friends. Theft is one of the worst things that people can do to each other. It includes a complete loss of trust because of the deception and the actual theft.

So think twice not just twice but thrice.. :)

My first intro to gambling was cards, then i started gambling big time on sports. i've lost quite alot of money on sports betting such as horse race,dog race..i was then introduced to  dice gambling 2016, have lost and also won some money from it..i don't regret gambling..i see it as a way of catching fun

My first intro to gambling was cards, then i started gambling big time on sports. i've lost quite alot of money on sports betting such as horse race,dog race..i was then introduced to  dice gambling 2016, have lost and also won some money from it..i don't regret gambling..i see it as a way of catching fun

yeah .. just know ur limitations :)

Just make sure you never let your gambling addiction overtake importence for family and you will be fine

... Some what..

This is very true. Gambling should be just a form of a hobby or killing time. Avoid being addicted. Well it will be hard if you too into it.. But of course, it's still all up to you.

:-* :-* :-* :-*

Guest alonabaclay

this is fun because so many free

People bet on a lot of things including cards, horse racing, sports, and dog races. Although the main focus on gambling addiction is the financial ruin, gambling addiction often has severe negative consequences to the families of the addict as well.

People with a gambling addiction may also get bad enough to steal from family and friends. Theft is one of the worst things that people can do to each other. It includes a complete loss of trust because of the deception and the actual theft.

So think twice not just twice but thrice.. :)

There's nothing wrong in playing games but dont get too addict, d to the point that even your family will get affected because of you..

As per my experience you loose all of your money same day you get all of your salary. You have to spend your whole month in search of pennies and you can't sent money to your family too.