Carollzinha

How to Check your Twitch Average (RIGHT STATUS)

I have been saying for a couple days that Sully (the site that we normally use to check our Streams status) is not showing the right status but some didn't believe me.. Well, I just spent a couple hours to find how to check the right and proper status through Twitch (since they are the only ones able to give our exact numbers) and there is how you guys have to do to check it:

AVERAGE:

Control Panel > Dashboard > Statistic > Concurrent Viewers

PEAKS:

Control Panel > Dashboard > Statistic > Maximum Concurrent Viewers

FOLLOWERS:

Control Panel > Dashboard > Statistic > Followers

There is also an option for you to check about your videos, people that stopped following you and much more.

Give it a try and you will not regret  ;)

4e7207a114544354b60666ba761249eb.png

>> I would like to suggest to every streamer to go to their Control Panel > Dashboard > Editing and add @MICRO there so it would make his life easier and free of mistakes when he needs to check our Stream Average every night before sending the payments. It is my suggestion.

5e277f476bb8430a812f764d629723e0.png

strange cuz they are checking sullygnome still that showed 22 viewers avg and 30 peak viewers for my last stream which is not correct peak viewers were 37 when i check my dashboard in the channel, but whatever ..............

On 31/05/2017 at 17:19, Kristoffff said:

I just noticed I've been paid 'too little' for my first ever stream.  I was told I had 19 average viewers, but when I check the average on twitch, it tells me 22 concurrents... so kinda gutted :(

It was happening to most all of us.. because that Sully site I got paid at least 0.1btc less in total for what it should have been and I really don't think MICRO is going to "refund" this  :P

Unfortunately this wont work for us.

Even being an editor i can not see your average per video.

We will still be forced to use sullygnome.

Its not 100% accurate but it will have to do.

We thought asking for stats in pdf but it can be easily faked.

On 31/05/2017 at 17:19, Kristoffff said:

I just noticed I've been paid 'too little' for my first ever stream.  I was told I had 19 average viewers, but when I check the average on twitch, it tells me 22 concurrents... so kinda gutted :(

Twitch is able to confirm when there are fake concurrent users. This is usually the case when a boy is crawling your stream, and as a result won't count as a concurrent user.