Sign in to follow this  
neya

catholic church against contraception

The Roman Catholic Church believes that using contraception is "intrinsically evil" in itself, regardless of the consequences. Catholics are only permitted to use natural methods of birth control. ... The Church teaches that using artificial contraception is wrong because: it is against 'natural law'.

But for me its not bad. we just want to control to get pregnant. rather than to get pregnant if youre not ready.

The Roman Catholic Church believes that using contraception is "intrinsically evil" in itself, regardless of the consequences. Catholics are only permitted to use natural methods of birth control. ... The Church teaches that using artificial contraception is wrong because: it is against 'natural law'.

But for me its not bad. we just want to control to get pregnant. rather than to get pregnant if youre not ready.

For me we have to use condom to avoid early pregnancy of women.

On 5/27/2017 at 00:05, neya said:

The natural birth control they allow entails what? My dear, control is control, no matter how we fine-tune it. Contraceptives are used to prevent pregnancy, likewise the other methods. So what is evil in it? I may be wrong though, probably let me get a Catholic to explain it better.