Sign in to follow this  
zale023

Cut or Uncut?

I don´t care if you are cut or uncut, but I don´t like t when small children gets cutted. I thnk that you should wait until you are minimum 18 years, and then you can take the decision yourself. I think that there would be a lot more uncutted people if it was this way. If people want to get cutted, then it´s fine, but they should at least know what they do, that´s why I say that I think it should be 18 years, that´s when you are allowed to vote, and get tattoes, drive cars go to jail and other stuff that shows you can take responsibility for your actions.

I don´t care if you are cut or uncut, but I don´t like t when small children gets cutted. I thnk that you should wait until you are minimum 18 years, and then you can take the decision yourself. I think that there would be a lot more uncutted people if it was this way. If people want to get cutted, then it´s fine, but they should at least know what they do, that´s why I say that I think it should be 18 years, that´s when you are allowed to vote, and get tattoes, drive cars go to jail and other stuff that shows you can take responsibility for your actions.

If you decide to get circumcised by the age of 18 years then there would be a difficulty in the operation since the skin of our genitalia is already thick. Circumcision is explainable to kids by the age of 7 years old. It is part of our culture and has something to do with hygiene.

My sis' friend say it's kinda "makunat"(idk what it is in english).

They had a patient who is kinda older (around 20)