Who is the most hated politician in your country?

In Poland we hate every politician but most hated is Jarosław Kaczyński.

I hate De Lima coz she is very corrupt person & she has connected to other drug cyndicate thats why they put them in jail. Why is that who ever is in the positions they are the one did the wrong doings instead of doing good for the country?, they didnt use their power rightfully. Tsk :(

On 8/16/2017 at 18:17, ravenyvolle said:

Duterte? Hahahaha

Well just my opinion, do not hate me😛

I agree. I think it's just because he is trying to straighten out a lot of things in the Philippines. Because of that he exposes a lot of influential people that can also manipulate the mass' views about him. I think either way, if he does something good or bad, there will still be people who will hate him. I'm not against him. Just stating observations. :)

• Like 1

Just now, Kattleya said:

I agree. I think it's just because he is trying to straighten out a lot of things in the Philippines. Because of that he exposes a lot of influential people that can also manipulate the mass' views about him. I think either way, if he does something good or bad, there will still be people who will hate him. I'm not against him. Just stating observations. :)

Right:) I dont have nothing against him too but ever since the campaign on drugs begun, there is a huge rise of inhumane killings on innocent people and it seems like some evidences were "planted" or staged by the pnp. 

But then again,it is only my opinion.:)