connesa

pro duterte or anti?

are you in favor of pres duterte or your one of those anti duterte peepz?

in my own oppinion hes doing good...killing users and pushers is the least he can do.tho he did an early warning for that issue...with a 10kphp reward if they self surrender and willing to be rehabilated.if ure willing to follow the rules you wont have any problem with him i guess☺

Imma pro duterte. I support him tru his campaign until hes now our president. I love the way he acts hes a genuine and true person who truly love the poor & his fellow filipino. I also support him in his decision of martial law because i know that it is for our own safety.

How does taking someone's live, wether or not direct or indirect, doing it yourself or ordering someone to do it for you make you a better person than that criminal?

I would say i'm anti dictorial regimes. that guy smells like a dictator.

big mouthed trash.

On 5/25/2017 at 16:13, connesa said:

are you in favor of pres duterte or your one of those anti duterte peepz?

in my own oppinion hes doing good...killing users and pushers is the least he can do.tho he did an early warning for that issue...with a 10kphp reward if they self surrender and willing to be rehabilated.if ure willing to follow the rules you wont have any problem with him i guess☺

I'm so much pro-duterte here also :) no doubt

In general I thinkn Dutertes first interest is to protect his country from outside influence.
Also , as soon as there's an "ISIS" issue in any country in the world you can be sure that US Shadow administration wants to take it down because its not obaying them and recognising them as the self proclaimed new world order rulers... Same like with Putin, only difference is that Putin is to powerful and has to much information to be treated like this.

What ever the Western Mainstream Media tells us isn't the truth , but an Agenda of a certain group of people.

And if there is a current issue with Duterte having someone executed than we need to have a second, a closer look at why exactly this happened and ifmaybe that was for the best of the Philipines as a Country.