Edward

Shapeshift for Alt Currencies, Thoughts?

Shapeshift on PD will be great but also you need to create some short of bank  with each coin so that we can keep them in here as a bank.

Yep i like this exchange and never have any problem. Support are fast and responsible.

Def. would be using it, that is if I have any other cryptocurrencies laying around. Not really a huge fan of all the altcoins, most of them are junk. There's just a few good ones but sure, I would use it :)

I personally would use it, I have a decent amount of dogecoins just sitting on shibes poker waiting for the new owner to revive it a bit and am starting to look into other games that utilise alt coins and prefer using Primedice as my online wallet in most cases. 

I would use it also but first we should know the exact fees and if it is worth in the end. One can always just simply play Primedice with Bitcoin and exchange other currencies before like deposit to PD or after when withdrawing. Many exchanges keep lowering fees in a battle to gain more customers so need to wager in the fees against the functionality that this would provide for the PD users 

Is this still a thing? Took a quick look at shapeshift.io and it looks interesting to me. 

How would you implement it or haven‘t you spend any further thoughts?

and a poll is a good idea, like one2ten mentioned. I think the community would appreciate a function like this.

let me set a reminder @Edward please not everybody can afford to pay bitcoin high fee at the moment, i feel it's time to give the average players the chance to be on high roller please give us an alternative cryptocurrency  to use on PD

Edited by Dboyeric