mmhaimhai

The 7 types of gambler- what type are you?

24 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Me? I am the one who collects the affiliate commissions :D

Nah I just let you guys and gals gamble. Ill bank on the referral commissions that you all earn from me.:P:P

wow ultra you good job for the referral commissions, I find it hard to do that :D, what is your secret ? 

8 minutes ago, Ssociety said:

Every now and then we became a compulsive gambler :) every user became compulsive gambler once.

Yeah. I think if you take a 3month - 6month break, your value and understanding of money increases therefore you lose that compulsive nature. 

22 minutes ago, ScamMeMore said:

Yeah. I think if you take a 3month - 6month break, your value and understanding of money increases therefore you lose that compulsive nature. 

Yeah I agree :) if you feel that you have an adrenaline rush just rest a bit so you can think clearly.

8 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

I am definitely a conservative gambler. I don't like to loose so much. I know my limits and my luck haha

It is commendable. You have excellent self-control.

22 hours ago, Zephiera said:

I am definitely a conservative gambler. I don't like to loose so much. I know my limits and my luck haha ?

It's hard for me to control myself but I have managed to do it until now. Maybe it's because I haven't bet any high amounts or so.

23 hours ago, rembo2 said:

It is commendable. You have excellent self-control.

Thanks! ?

27 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

It's hard for me to control myself but I have managed to do it until now. Maybe it's because I haven't bet any high amounts or so.

how do you exactly control yourself? ? me too I don't bet that high. I can count on my fingers those bets that I maximized ?

10 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

Thanks! ?

how do you exactly control yourself? ? me too I don't bet that high. I can count on my fingers those bets that I maximized ?

controlling yourself is having a strong will and to know what you want. When you reach 1 btc coming from just 100k and you feel like you can conquer the world and win another 1 btc. Don't do it. Cash out and restart over. That's how you keep your profits.

On 11/18/2017 at 16:56, Zephiera said:

I am definitely a conservative gambler. I don't like to loose so much. I know my limits and my luck haha ?

how can i know my limits and luck?  i really need help in discovery those two things. because i bust easily after taken 10k tip to .0008 several times

1 hour ago, Dboyeric said:

same i chat and play sometimes listen to music

Listening to music? Does that not hamper your concentration? I would say a gambler should concentrate and make more strategies to win - however everyone has their own ideas and methods. So I dont judge. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your time listening to music and gambling at the same time.

10 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Listening to music? Does that not hamper your concentration? I would say a gambler should concentrate and make more strategies to win - however everyone has their own ideas and methods. So I dont judge. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your time listening to music and gambling at the same time.

well.. the right music calms me.. when I'm calmed I play the smartest and best actually. So it is for everyone a different thing I guess

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 14:48, UltraChief said:

I listen to music to calm myself mate