neya

Losing my hair

On 10/1/2017 at 05:46, Zephiera said:

I tried this before but I got tired of doing it weekly so I just went to the salon then cut it for good :P

Yeah and it's a chore and then you need to use a hair cap or the treatment won't be effective! <_____<

Edited by NyaoNyao

I hope to find a solution to hair loss, I also lose my hair, but for me this is hereditary baldness, and he has no solution or medication, but there are other reasons for hair loss such as skin diseases, tension and anemia, so you must know the reason for your hair loss in order to find a treatment  .

I advise you to give oil to your hair or oil that can be called a vitamin, so that your hair gets stronger and doesn't fall out. That's my way to make my hair fall out.

On 25/05/2017 at 01:48, neya said:

I'M LOSING MY HAIR!!

i've had my hair rebonded 2months ago..and i'm losing so much hair. i knew i'd lose some hair because i had it done before but every time i touch my hair, run my fingers through it, brush it, comb it, wash it, and tie it up so much hair comes out! i've never lost this much hair before...

how long will i be losing hair like this?  how do i stop the hair loss? can i stop it? could it be the chemicals used  are harsher?

try 10 aspirin broken in ur sampoo for hair. oil or lemon could help too!!