connesa

Talking to yourself

Yes internalizing your thoughts and trying to talk to yourself produces good effects on your mental health. Sometimes I do this when I have questions for other people. I ask my self first, and not think about what is the right answer to that question. It helps me realize some things before doing any action.

14 hours ago, Zephiera said:

Yes internalizing your thoughts and trying to talk to yourself produces good effects on your mental health. Sometimes I do this when I have questions for other people. I ask my self first, and not think about what is the right answer to that question. It helps me realize some things before doing any action.

i only do that if im trying to relax myself or trying to loosen up...that way i can control myself.and helps to prevent more problem than letting my emotions flow.

7 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

I noticed to myself that I usually talk to myself whenever Im stressed or confused of whatever I am doing.  This always happens when I was still studying. Didn't know this can have good benefits 

atleast now we know its healthy...i feel weird before but when i read this article...it lightens me up oh wew atleast im normal.

Yea it happens to me sometimes when i have a deep problems that i need to internalize & solve or i have something to tell to a person that i need to think first.This is also good sometimes but talking out loud to yourself everyday is a deep problem, its like your "crazy" or what. lols ??

I do that sis especially when i feel sad and down. But i talk to myself in place on where i am just alone like in the bathroom or in my room coz when you do that in a public place, everyone would think you're crazy lol

On 9/12/2017 at 21:49, Bes19 said:

I do that sis especially when i feel sad and down. But i talk to myself in place on where i am just alone like in the bathroom or in my room coz when you do that in a public place, everyone would think you're crazy lol

sometimes i do that when im busted keeping my self chill....then ending on a saying oh its just me and my itchy hands again....

16 minutes ago, connesa said:

sometimes i do that when im busted keeping my self chill....then ending on a saying oh its just me and my itchy hands again....

lolol i akso do that everytime i bust lol I have regrets after i bust then tell myself how greedy i was lol

On 09/09/2017 at 07:28, bakha1988 said:

yes i like talking with smart peoples ))))))))

LOL... Can some please blow the dust out... haha...

On 24/05/2017 at 17:48, connesa said:

do u know that talking to ure self have good benefits?

Yes, it really does... It has a lot of positive effects... like coping with stress... solving problems... supporting your brain to memorise what ever you want to learn or remember... release of anger to calm your self down... at least these are the situations in which I talk to my self... and of course when I talk to the other guy which nobody but me is able to see...

1 hour ago, ravenyvolle said:

Talking to yourself is healthy but not all the time.

I always talk to myself when i lift a heavy dumbell and shout "you can do this bitch!, come on!" lol 

just the way of pushing ure self to do and finish it right? just like when ure eating and ure tummy is full but ure mouth wants more.u will just stand up with heavy feet while saying oh shush oh shush....