paulcity

Are you good in kitchen ?

i'm the cook at home lol i can cook everything sometimes i'm experimenting what is on the fridge. But my specialty is a filipino dish called "Kare Kare" and ofcourse any types of ADOBO ^^ i do love baking as well ;)

i'm the cook at home lol i can cook everything sometimes i'm experimenting what is on the fridge. But my specialty is a filipino dish called "Kare Kare" and ofcourse any types of ADOBO ^^ i do love baking as well ;)

Bes19[/member] filipinos dont really have varieties of foods. sorry about that to all pinoys here. but its just the solid truth.

because they have limited class of food. so they mix lots of things together and its funny when your a first time "at the site of it" you can knock yourself out too ahaha

well in my home, i cook different cuisines. My family loves mediterranean foods and also something with curry. We do have limited varities of food here in the Philippines but we explore a lot ;)

zale023[/member] your a filipino...so i am able to guess what you cook.

its surely gonna be rice and chicken/pork adobo.  and it reminds me of how i missed "condo bleu" and ofcourse "coke float"

We'll you guessed 2 out of 20 dishes that I can make and most of it is original made recipes and variation :D

No not really, im just in a middle. But i know how to cook bec if your a mom you need to know how to cook for your children & ur hubby especially their favorite foods. And as a mom you need to know how to experiment and be practical. My specialty is PASTA and dessert :):P

I am the one of the best in the kitchen especially on preparing dinner. Just leave some vegetables and some fish or meat white, red or pork and I will prepare a good dinner for you!

honestly i only know how to cook rice and. do fried foods.but i really want to learn how to cook.