Guest Anony

Rebel

Guest Anony

Unfortunately I am here to file a scam accusation against the user Rebel

A few weeks ago he requested a loan of 0.05 which I funded with the terms he would return 0.06 on May 21, which he did not do, and has made no attempt to contact me about the situation.

Proof of his request and proof of him defaulting on his loan can be found here: https://forum.primedice.com/index.php/topic,2806.0.html

A few weeks ago he requested a loan of 0.05 which I funded with the terms he would return 0.06 on May 21, which he did not do, and has made no attempt to contact me about the situation.

Proof of his request and proof of him defaulting on his loan can be found here: https://forum.primedice.com/index.php/topic,2806.0.html

Oh yea anony i know about this too on chat weeks back . Serious Step should be taken on REBEL

it's bad i think the pd should take serious action against them and those who scam should be banned on pdice as well as on the forum because it make difficulties for those who are honest .

rebel[/member] You have 2 days to pay your debt, in case you don't, you will be banned. Guys please do not borrow what you cannot pay back.

Plz close this lending section:/ it is one big scam.

Why admins take care about people lending money? Milan[/member]

I think this is lenders problem...they must to know people who they are lending...if they give money to anyone its not admins buisiness

Correct, but we don't want scammers on our forum. In the future, do not trust everyone.

Why admins take care about people lending money? Milan[/member]

I think this is lenders problem...they must to know people who they are lending...if they give money to anyone its not admins buisiness

Do you even like scammers swarming around here in the forum ampula[/member] ?

I think it is necessary to give only to those whom you know for a long time and to whom you trust  :):)

i  believe rebel has been on PD for along time, which was the main factor that made Anony to grant him the loan in the first place...

i think small loan is fine but you just lend to your friends on PD and to the people that you really trust. I'm sorry for what happened to you i hope you get your money back and make it a lesson for your future loans.

dont trush if its not a legit one or VIP

Lol vip doesnt mean nothing xDD Rebel was vip lol

Guest Anony

The reason I loaned to rebel[/member] was because I HAVE known him for ahwile. I thought he was trustworthy and would return the loan, not run with his tail between his legs.

If you go back and look at the loan section I had open, I specifically stated I wouldn't be loaning to new accounts or to people I didn't believe to be trustworthy.

And on top of all of that, this is a new forum without any kind of trust system, so I figured I would try to start out by giving micro loans to help some people build trust.

I hope im trustworthy :D:D:D:D:D lol i may not be reliable but that should not be reason for anyone to love me any less ;)  :'(

Ccccccccccccc we all luv you. Of curse. Even Edward loves you. And you didnt skemmed Anony, you just paid late ;D ;D