Jump to content
Edward

[0.5 BTC in Prizes] Redesign Dicing & Primedice

Recommended Posts

Username: abamatinde
''Dark And Light Version''
This is my entry. Simple and easy for the users to use.
 I made it more modern and added some functions.

As the users used to play with your current website, i did not change it too
much so they will still familiarize with each functions. I just made it better,
i think hehe ?

Functions added/changed:
* Chat box (private and public message are separate)
* The icons
* the background color is darker.
* arranged some functions into better place.
* i have also included progress bar because as i've read in the chat box, most
of them are suggesting for it.


597616905415b_lightversion1.thumb.jpg.bee0650bd6984a50600132f6de6d6042.jpg597616b28e859_lightversion1b.thumb.jpg.d5540929fe00bf2ef1c4bb094eed6475.jpg
1.thumb.jpg.cb25738baf69fbeae8a6557076d4013d.jpgPD 1b.thumb.jpg.dcd56b93670fa986ef0d4b6255fa0898.jpg2.thumb.jpg.b94796774bdbdbd1255b2c40ae6de738.jpg2b.thumb.jpg.5cdca2548517f3b310aa9dd2155b8d39.jpg

Edited by Kingarthur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I imagine this contest is still running. As stated in the original post, there needs to be 4 worthy entries for the competition. I don't believe any of them currently are groundbreaking or would improve the general aesthetics of Primedice, which might be why he hasn't chosen any winning entries yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dan said:

I imagine this contest is still running. As stated in the original post, there needs to be 4 worthy entries for the competition. I don't believe any of them currently are groundbreaking or would improve the general aesthetics of Primedice, which might be why he hasn't chosen any winning entries yet.

Its nice to hear that its still on will gonna post my design with in 2-3 days i m working on it :) thanks sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The current dark mode on PD is almost perfect in design but I made a few changes which I think would be better for the dark mode.

Changes were to make it even more easier on the eyes at night and a small change on the display of winning/losing number and have stuck with PD's signature blue theme.

 

 

 

PD.jpg

Edited by butcherboss
extra info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's currently no real revolutionary designs, most people have copied the same design and changed a few colours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2017 at 07:34, Dan said:

I imagine this contest is still running. As stated in the original post, there needs to be 4 worthy entries for the competition. I don't believe any of them currently are groundbreaking or would improve the general aesthetics of Primedice, which might be why he hasn't chosen any winning entries yet.

@Dan

How about my design Sir just wanna know if i have a chance to get a runner up :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kingarthur said:

@Dan

How about my design Sir just wanna know if i have a chance to get a runner up :D

Your design is pretty good, but i still don't think its what Edward is looking for. Out of all the entries you have done one of the few best to be unique and different.

I think what Edward wants is something professional, different and groundbreaking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2017 at 06:15, Dan said:

There's currently no real revolutionary designs, most people have copied the same design and changed a few colours.

How to win

 

Design & post mock ups of a Primedice redesign. Feel free to use tools like Invis to help get across your idea. Be creative but practical. You can reuse elements of Primedice's current design. You might even want to simply change some colours only.

 

This is what Edward has stated. So there is still a chance to be chosen even if most of the features are retained? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2017 at 01:15, Dan said:

There's currently no real revolutionary designs, most people have copied the same design and changed a few colours.

We are not a profesional designer until we make the better design,and dont wait for his design as u like lol

I think this contest expired lol

Edited by Hakar_yusuf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, let's awaken this thread... this should be the last week for the users to submit their creativity in action! How do you see Primedice? How would you LIKE to see it? Would YOU be the one we will thank for the new design? xD If you have any answer to these questions, please, show us what you have to offer when designing is in question! 

Good luck, dicers! B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2017 at 21:39, Bojana said:

Okay, let's awaken this thread... this should be the last week for the users to submit their creativity in action! How do you see Primedice? How would you LIKE to see it? Would YOU be the one we will thank for the new design? xD If you have any answer to these questions, please, show us what you have to offer when designing is in question! 

Good luck, dicers! B|

i hope its not over before i make an entry :SO.o:/

im still working for the design

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×