Edward

[0.5 BTC in Prizes] Redesign Dicing & Primedice

On 6/6/2017 at 18:35, lolgato said:

It's bootiful. Nothing can tell me otherwise ;-;

Redesign Contest.PNG

I'm still convinced my redesign was the best and will forever remain in peoples hearts. \0/

17 minutes ago, PDGamble said:

I'm glad that i get the chance to do something that I'm specialized in, so with this design i would like to entry the competition and good luck to everyone! :) 

https://imageshack.us/i/poFygDYnp

pd site done2.png

I guess so far this is the best one! Love it bro, good luck with your entry :)

On 11/06/2017 at 21:06, EnvatoStudio said:

Hi everybody!!!

I want to show you my simple submission and new ideas which can improve this site.

Betting module is completely new and allows you to choose betting range, it doesn't have to be just over or under you can simply choose numbers like on design - in the middle of rollbar and chase your favorite numbers.

Added settings on the top right which is easier to customize page.

Private messages are separated from public chat which allow you to catch all PMs from your friends, also sending tips is much easier and faster with new idea.

I believe the most players would like to see Lucky bets like 11.11; 22.22; ... ; 99.99 to be public and easier to prove Jackpot winning.

zuBfi_ukQw_bfYeeQ_AiAg.png

Full image:

https://prnt.sc/fiihqs

this is awesome , where see stats, and current betting stats :)

All PAINT SKILLS BBY!!! xD

33333333.png

5 minutes ago, Milan944 said:

All PAINT SKILLS BBY!!! xD

33333333.png

@Edward I did this for shits and gigles,maybe a material for timeline picture on Twitch :hint: :hint: ahhahah :P

Hey @Edward ! My 2nd sub for this contest. I did a pc version earlier and I thought it would be interesting to make a mobile version as well.

The red dots are just for the caption.

1) Chat and messages  (red dot is notifications)        6) Manual bet / Automatic bet (touch the icon)...

2) Account and infos (scroll)                                          7) ...or swipe right. Also will display more settings for automated bet

3) Withdraw                                                                      8) Live stats

4) Deposit                                                                         9) Settings

5) Faucet (yep a actual faucet !)                                    10) "My Bets" / Swipe back and forth for "All Bets" and "High Rollers"

Alright I hope you will like it, this was very interesting to do ;) As for everyone if you like it or if you believe that would suit a mobile version feel free to upvote and feeback ^^

Thanks ;)

Cordiceps

mobile.thumb.jpg.6ac2623578dd4164725677ca661d12b9.jpg

4 hours ago, mmhaimhai said:

Why some entries here got lost after the new forum had launched?..unfortunately mine is one of those.

I guess they already pre-selected a pool of the best ones ^^