Edward

[0.5 BTC in Prizes] Redesign Dicing & Primedice

I actually changed my entry coz i got an idea for night mode. I used microsoft word for it and its really hard. I'm really not good in editing pfft

I'll give it a shot with Photoshop :D !

I had to reduce the picture resolution, it was7 times higher than the limit quality haha so if the shapes look odd sometimes it's just the file.

I'll link an imgur upload hopefully will display a better quality :

So this is my submission. I haven"t touched to the chat I think it's good as it is. So you can see the style is a little different, i've added, reshaped, removed when I felt it was needed.

2 things seemed most relevant to me.

1) top left hand corner a fast randomize button for the seed. Can be useful.

2) Changing the color of the MAX BET (damn you max bet !!!) and also I would suggest like many others a confirmation form

As for the rest I just included some ideas here and there I let you see for yourself.

Anyway that was fun to do, challenging, I hope your team can find interesting things :)

Cordiceps over !

Some really great entries so far. I love how people who are not familiar with PS are still giving this a crack. It's not all about the quality of the images themselves, it's more so about the ideas your trying to put across.

Great job guys. Keep them coming. You're allowed as many entries as you like.

Some really great entries so far. I love how people who are not familiar with PS are still giving this a crack. It's not all about the quality of the images themselves, it's more so about the ideas your trying to put across.

Great job guys. Keep them coming. You're allowed as many entries as you like.

Yes ed very well said.  Members really show their creativity because of your contest executed.  More to come.

ewnzCoz.jpg

This turned out better than I thought which makes me wish I would have spent more time on it, the background image wasn't exactly what I wanted but close to what I imagined in my head. The corners on some of the boxes are too elongated/not sharp enough and some things are misaligned...  might also make a few other tiny changes.

This is a rough draft final copy would be 100% clean xD I just didn't think I had any chance O.o

an upvote for ledust idea ..it really looks nice

is that the new nightmode of pd?

This is just design suggestions from user's. Read first post.

This is a minor change that I came up with. Hope this could be a good additional feature.

ddd6c93f.png

Changed the dice indicator with a dice with primedice logo with it :D

Edward[/member] Still relevant?

I have not yet finished my version of the design

Yeah i think he just choose one (the current NightMode) but the others 3 , or even the 4 prizes are still on the table.

NightMode was made by pd. 4 prizes are still available.