Sign in to follow this  
actionjackson

ActionJay's Streams

Man, im disappointed. Could've gone better if you're not viewer conscious.

Or you can make an announcement just right before your stream.

Or a schedule will be better.

Streaming while posting your stream link looks.. I dont know. But ain't it wrong?

Just my opinion.

You'll get better :);)

Hey,

You did not have quite enough people watching but you actually did put some effort into this unlike others.

So you are getting 0.01 btc in credits for your first stream.

You can convert that credits to btc at your convenience.

Wow, thank you so much guys for your support!  Micro, I really appreciate this and your comments as well, it was very validating.  I will continue to improve on this as I do more streams;  I will try to figure out ways to get more viewers.  Solicitor, Kittwolfe, I really appreciate comments, it makes me feel like my efforts were worth it!  Thank u so much again for your support, I can't say it enough!!

(NB:  I will continue to edit the first post in the thread when I am going live, because I don't want this thread to go huge, as I go live several times a day, it would become very big if I made a new post on it every time!) 

THank you!

-AJ

Sure just let us know when you have new stream saved so we can check it out.

(Replay Post)

EPIC BUST! 

This is when I got up to 1 btc (from 0.028 btc) and busted within a few seconds after reaching it!  This is an epic bust that is pretty much a disaster.  Here, you can learn what not to do! 

In my defense,  I used a very high risk strategy, and it works really well,  that's why I made those epic gains in the first place, but the strategy is very prone to busting really quick. 

The replay can be viewed here on my Twitch channel:    https://www.twitch.tv/actionjackson8115/videos/all

Thank you, 

(Replay Post)

EPIC BUST! 

This is when I got up to 1 btc (from 0.028 btc) and busted within a few seconds after reaching it!  This is an epic bust that is pretty much a disaster.  Here, you can learn what not to do! 

In my defense,  I used a very high risk strategy, and it works really well,  that's why I made those epic gains in the first place, but the strategy is very prone to busting really quick. 

The replay can be viewed here on my Twitch channel:    https://www.twitch.tv/actionjackson8115/videos/all

Thank you, 

Damn that was a run.

I will pay you for this streams it was great. Just try to get a mic and talk to our viewers.

I will lock topic so i know this was paid out.