Sign in to follow this  
Kevin13

PrimeDice 4th giveaway!

Zoltan[/member]

Is this giveaway only for the first fifty people whose encoded in the spreadsheet? Or if the other one is not qualified to meet the needed post and topic you'll count to the next in line? And one thing i want to question is this first come first serve basis? for example if you are the first to meet the requirements you'll be counted as the no. 1 until it counts to the next up to the last user that meets the needed requirements.

#just asking because I'm confused and so that everyone will be also enlighten. Thank you and good day!

Zoltan[/member]

Is this giveaway only for the first fifty people whose encoded in the spreadsheet? Or if the other one is not qualified to meet the needed post and topic you'll count to the next in line? And one thing i want to question is this first come first serve basis? for example if you are the first to meet the requirements you'll be counted as the no. 1 until it counts to the next up to the last user that meets the needed requirements.

#just asking because I'm confused and so that everyone will be also enlighten. Thank you and good day!

The first 50 users who reach the requirements, will get the prize. It can be that the user who posted his name first in the thread, won't get anything, because there will be 50 other users who reach 10 topics and 150 posts faster.