Sign in to follow this  
dre1982

Faucet Abuse

PD got a new rule:

We have a new rule, in the period of three months you need to have a deposit in the amount of 0.025 bitcoins. Only playing with faucet and not depositing gets you automatically on our 'faucet abusers list'.

I was suddenly muted without any message why and this is what live support told me. It's a new rule but you can't find it anywhere. Last 3 months I had deposit 0.015 or so but last 3,5 months 0.1. PrimeDice needs to mention this changes somewhere, like in the FAQ.

PD got a new rule:

We have a new rule, in the period of three months you need to have a deposit in the amount of 0.025 bitcoins. Only playing with faucet and not depositing gets you automatically on our 'faucet abusers list'.

I was suddenly muted without any message why and this is what live support told me. It's a new rule but you can't find it anywhere. Last 3 months I had deposit 0.015 or so but last 3,5 months 0.1. PrimeDice needs to mention this changes somewhere, like in the FAQ.

You were probably muted by one of the Admins.

If you had deposits in past 3 months, we will check and you will be unmuted immediately. As far as "new rule" goes, it is only for support team. We are not allowed to unmute people who are here only to abuse faucet.

Edit: Your account has been unmuted. Apologies for inconvenience you had.

PD got a new rule:

If you had deposits in past 3 months, we will check and you will be unmuted immediately. As far as "new rule" goes, it is only for support team. We are not allowed to unmute people who are here only to abuse faucet.

Thanks for the solution.

PD got a new rule:

Im vip in primedice and yesterday got muted also. same situation with dre1892.

Not the same situation at all. Your last deposit was on 24.10.2016

And you can contact us at any time and we will clarify everything you want to know.