Jenn09

Snoring while sleeping

What can cause someone to snore while sleeping? Because i hate it when at night my husband snore was so loud and i cant sleep because of that. And lately he had nightmare and i hear him sceaming at night and wake him up. He was upset because of his bad dreams and taught he was dying and hes so scared because our children was too small. Is it true that if you snore can lead you to nightmare that you cant wake up? And unfortunately, others died because they cant wake up on their bad nightmare? Is true? Or theres a health problem with my husband?

What can cause someone to snore while sleeping? Because i hate it when at night my husband snore was so loud and i cant sleep because of that. And lately he had nightmare and i hear him sceaming at night and wake him up. He was upset because of his bad dreams and taught he was dying and hes so scared because our children was too small. Is it true that if you snore can lead you to nightmare that you cant wake up? And unfortunately, others died because they cant wake up on their bad nightmare? Is true? Or theres a health problem with my husband?

why we dream ? it's an universal experience and every one go through this process. i personally don't like snoring when someone sleep near to me while snoring i can't sleep even for a minute there are so many possible reason which you can find : some are :

To represent unconscious desires and wishes

To interpret random signals from the brain and body during sleep

To consolidate and process information gathered during the day

To work as a form of psychotherapy

it's according to medicine and psychology.

On 5/20/2017 at 13:50, Aljohn1997 said:

Snoring is a common condition that can affect anyone, although it occurs more frequently in men and people who are overweight. Snoring has a tendency to worsen with age.

Being overweight is one of the causes. 

On 5/20/2017 at 13:59, zale023 said:

Snoring is sometimes a symptom of an unhealthy lifestyle. It could also mean a disease. It can also be because of tiresome.

Also being tired. I know I do after some tiring than normal activity like when I go swimming all day, or hiking.

On 5/20/2017 at 13:59, zale023 said:

Snoring is sometimes a symptom of fooan unhealthy lifestyle. It could also mean a disease. It can also be because of tiresome.

awww Thnaks for reminding Zale , my hubby quiet fat so I think he need to lessen weight to avoid snoring, yea maybe he's also tired of work or in genes coz hes father is also like him.

On 5/20/2017 at 13:42, Jenn09 said:

watch this sis i hope it will help 

1 hour ago, lucas alfaia said:

My mother says that when she snores a lot, she is tired.
Should be?
Much work
It is the tired body.

yes it is but snoring is not good at all it might leads to a serious health problem.

if you're mom snores while sleeping just change her sleeping position from time to time, it helps get rid of snoring temporarily... 

1 hour ago, merlyn22 said:

watch this sis i hope it will help 

Thanks for sharing sis. I watch it already. will make juice for him later. :) I will let you know if its true or not :-)

What causes snoring is overweight, smoking, drinking too much alcohol and overeating before bed mostly..

And well, I don't think it has anything to do with nightmares.. at least I don't remember of seeing anything about this on google when I went to read about this a couple months ago (my dad has this same issue)

15 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

What causes snoring is overweight, smoking, drinking too much alcohol and overeating before bed mostly..

And well, I don't think it has anything to do with nightmares.. at least I don't remember of seeing anything about this on google when I went to read about this a couple months ago (my dad has this same issue)

As far as I remember, you can't dream while snoring.

I agree with @Carollzinha drinking (alcohol) & eating too much in the 4-5 hours before sleep have an influence on snoring. As overweight and smoking, or too much stress can influence too.

Another thing people don't take in count is the position of your sleep. Basically snoring is because you inhale air in a wrong way. The position of the neck must be in the direct continuity with the spine. A bad pillow can break that alignement, the position too, etc. (see image)

5b35eca1143ba30e852b846c70513de5--sleep-positions-healthy-sleep.jpg

8 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

oh?!now i wonder if im snoring while sleeping....you know im smoking and dringking ee....

On 9/26/2017 at 18:52, Kargai said:

I agree with @Carollzinha drinking (alcohol) & eating too much in the 4-5 hours before sleep have an influence on snoring. As overweight and smoking, or too much stress can influence too.

Another thing people don't take in count is the position of your sleep. Basically snoring is because you inhale air in a wrong way. The position of the neck must be in the direct continuity with the spine. A bad pillow can break that alignement, the position too, etc. (see image)

5b35eca1143ba30e852b846c70513de5--sleep-positions-healthy-sleep.jpg

Considering investing in a good pillow. Wonder which special pillows out there are actually good. There's so much and they're not cheap. 

@NyaoNyao first you need to see how you sleep : on your back, on your stomach or on one side. 

Back sleepers need thinner pillows, so their head is not thrown too far forward, if you sleep on the stomach look for a very thin, almost flat pillow. Side sleepers need a firmer pillow to fill in the distance between the ear and outside shoulder.

The quality is as important. Lots of people buy cheap pillow in store, made with foam, memory foam, latex, polyester, multiple materials, synthetic ... Forget about those. They will cause heat problems, sweat will not be ideally evacuated, memory foam will "force" your head to be in the same position everyday (so if you don't sleep in a right position it will make it worse on the long run), ... Plus what people never say is that they need to be replace every 2 years at best (more around 1 year or 18 months usually).

The best one is whool/coton (specially merinos whool). Wool and cotton pillows are hypoallergenic and resist mold and dust mites, whool keep the heat in winter and is breathable in summer. But they are firm, not for those who like squishy pillow. If it's the case go for a down/feather pillow.

Whools and feather ones will cost more but if you take care of them they will last 2 or 3 times more than synthetic cheap ones.

7 hours ago, Kargai said:

@NyaoNyao first you need to see how you sleep : on your back, on your stomach or on one side. 

Back sleepers need thinner pillows, so their head is not thrown too far forward, if you sleep on the stomach look for a very thin, almost flat pillow. Side sleepers need a firmer pillow to fill in the distance between the ear and outside shoulder.

The quality is as important. Lots of people buy cheap pillow in store, made with foam, memory foam, latex, polyester, multiple materials, synthetic ... Forget about those. They will cause heat problems, sweat will not be ideally evacuated, memory foam will "force" your head to be in the same position everyday (so if you don't sleep in a right position it will make it worse on the long run), ... Plus what people never say is that they need to be replace every 2 years at best (more around 1 year or 18 months usually).

The best one is whool/coton (specially merinos whool). Wool and cotton pillows are hypoallergenic and resist mold and dust mites, whool keep the heat in winter and is breathable in summer. But they are firm, not for those who like squishy pillow. If it's the case go for a down/feather pillow.

Whools and feather ones will cost more but if you take care of them they will last 2 or 3 times more than synthetic cheap ones.

I'm a side sleeper. I can't remember how long ago I changed my pillows! Uh oh!