Zoltan

4th Talkative PrimeDice Forum Member Giveaway - Free 0.02 BTC

Should need another sheey in which the person already qualified  are there so no confusion in the end

4142jXl.png

Note: This giveaway is completely managed by the users hui and Zoltan. Please forward any questions about it to Zoltan!

Free 0.02 BTC to all - Won't use the forum token system yet, so this will be credited straight to your account.

Requirements:

• 10 new Topics during the giveaway

• 150 new posts during the giveaway

• Must have a forum avatar set

• Must have a forum signature set

Anyone caught spamming will be automatically not eligible for this giveaway or any other forum giveaways here on.

Post your PD username, this is for the first 50 users only!

Format:

username: Zoltan

If you use a different format we can't guarantee you get the prize!

Only one account per person. If we find you violate that condition you might get banned from all future giveaways!

To avoid confusions we are publishing the current statistics for everyone who is participating under http://giveaways.cyberbeer.net/!

We are trying to update it every hour, so please don't ask immediately after you made a post, why it has not changed. :)

Giveaway closes on 05.06.2017 20:00 UTC.

I am kinda newbie, I dont really know what I am doing. Hoping for something gooood! :*

We redesigned the site to make it look a little nicer and be more practical to use. Since we're thinking about publishing data for other giveaways there in the future we will also likely move to a nicer URL soon.

Let me know what you think!

http://giveaways.cyberbeer.net/

What does user already exists mean? I have it next to my name.

This info is only to acknowledge that there was a previous post of that user in the thread.It doesn't mean anything else.

Hi Zoltan[/member]  and hui[/member]

I've check the stats of qualifiers at :

http://giveaways.cyberbeer.net/

i noticed that there's some doubled and tripled same names on the list, what is it means? is it kind of error?

Check the image below i did type it on

notepad:

[...]

Ignore if it is ok.

The list contains every single post of the thread. If a user did several posts they are marked with "User already exists" in the Info-Column of the table. Those are the exact same users that you mentioned. You see: we already handle that correctly :)

To clarify: you can do as many posts here as you want but we will (obviously) only count you one time.

How many spots are left to win? Zoltan[/member]

I didn't review all the data, but according to the table there should be about 18 places left.