soulfoul909

i dont believe in god anymore

Everything happens for a reason so we dont have right to blame our God.

Because of so many divided religions and hates and criticizes of each religion i slowly started to dont believe in god anymore..

I agree, I don't think there is any "god" but I believe in angels/spirits of deceased.. and I think when someone "prays for a miracle" and it their "prayers are answered" they're answered by angels.. not a "god"

The choice is yours. If you don't feel like that anymore then follow what you want. Your belief is your belief so do what you want with it.

God didnt divided religions casts ... these things are divided by us so dont hate god just hate the people who did that

I can't "hate" a make believe character

God didnt divided religions casts ... these things are divided by us so dont hate god just hate the people who did that

I didnt understand what are you trying to say

I didnt understand what are you trying to say

you said.. "don't hate the god, hate the people".. I said. I can't hate something that doesn't exist.. all there is are the people.. though I don't hate any1 for any religious beliefs, as that would be silly to me. I think that religion and faith USUALLY make people act/behave as better people in general.. fear of being judge what have you.. that's why I'd never tell some1 that they should or shouldn't believe in whatever they want. However, the minute you judge someone else based on your beliefs of how we are supposedly judged (ie: calling some1 gay a "sinner" or shaming someone who has a child out of wedlock, etc) your opinions are no longer acceptable to me.  I wouldn't "hate" ya.. I just wouldn't speak to ya. judgements based on personal faith should usually be kept to ones' self ;)

believing in God is ourself..

because God cant push us to believe in him....

God is Good ! and he will be there although you cant call him...

On 5/18/2017 at 02:13, soulfoul909 said:

Because of so many divided religions and hates and criticizes of each religion i slowly started to dont believe in god anymore..

Then you most be an atheist. I once watched a film titled "There is no God" and it was proven at the end of that film that he is in full existence. Have you ever been so sick and you felt like given up? Remember those thoughts that goes through your mind? My dear God is in full existence. Look at the world again and cogitate deeply. You will understand my points. Peace.

On 5/19/2017 at 03:37, zale023 said:

The choice is yours. If you don't feel like that anymore then follow what you want. Your belief is your belief so do what you want with it.

Actually the choice is not ours. Way to many religious Countries that dictate belief in a manner that is toxic to co-existence.

To believe in something that is not proven is faulty thinking and anyone that believes in a god is just displaying their lack of better judgement. But my opinion and I am allowed to have it religious freaks! :P

2 hours ago, axchris said:

= You will find GOD within you not externally anyone tell you otherwise is a liar.

Primedice.jpg

I could turn that sexual and have myself a laugh but I will not water the point.

Find this statement a bit tricky because it is used by a lot of Christians and non believers that are spirtual and for me there is a big difference between the two camps.

One is excepting and the other is not. Have to be on our toes because the religious schtick can be a oily game and get you agreeing with them.

45 minutes ago, Blindme said:

I could turn that sexual and have myself a laugh but I will not water the point.

Find this statement a bit tricky because it is used by a lot of Christians and non believers that are spirtual and for me there is a big difference between the two camps.

One is excepting and the other is not. Have to be on our toes because the religious schtick can be a oily game and get you agreeing with them.

= Im a free spirit like energy I don't attach myself or praise someone.Which is why I said it that way we are all gods among men. What would the world be like if you were born in a cave as the only human on earth no one taught you anything who would be god ? 

Primedice.png

It is so hard to see some people thinking that god doesn't exist anymore. Well, I can't even blame them because of how our world works now is different. Long time ago its only Christians and Muslims but today its so many you couldn't even count them. I believe that we need to unify our beliefs in order to gain full understanding of each other, well thats just me.

Sometimes i questioned myself if the God exist or not. Its too complex and need strong will. If God exist why there is a bad things in this world.