Sign in to follow this  
420BlazeItFgt

North Korea

What do you think about North Korea's stance against the rest of the world?

To me it looks like Kim is just trying to pressure his enemies by all possible means with continuous missile launch tests and relentless showcase of arms but only ends up scaring some birds in the sky.

North Korea needs to get destroyed but stupid china seems to be dead set on no USA backed country or USA itself having ANY intervention in thier backyard...

They're certainly ratcheting up tensions between China and the USA...I think China's support of NK's ambitions is wearing thin, though.

After all, they do want a China-friendly buffer between them and the nearest US ally - but probably have something a bit more benign in mind...

north korea is just a mouth country ,can't prove what they are trying to boast about what they can do. I saw from a news regarding their newly release arm missiles when they are having their march but the fact is they are just fakes trying to scare the world ?

On 2.05.2017 at 11:08, ampula said:

north corea is good country - but KIM is asshole and incibil

What's good about North Korea? That everybody there is poor? Have nothing to eat? Have nothing to live for? 

This country is a pure example of that comunism is a fantastic ideology but cannot be implemented without harming most of the nation. 

Korea is preparing for nothing. It's just ridiculous media propaganda. They've always been trying to show their own nation that they are the most powerful country in the world. Because of the censorship most of them believes that. I remember World Cup 2014 when they spread all over the news in North Korea that they have won in the finals against Brazil 1:0. Hilarious thing. This is a harmless country. Poor and harmless.