kittwolfe

Corrupt Politicians

If I had the chance I will hacked the there dumbass bank accounts which they conceal not under there name.

After I done that I will donate it to the charity.

Damn Cowmilkers!

I hate government system in our country.

If I had the chance I will hacked the there dumbass bank accounts which they conceal not under there name.

Damn Cowmilkers!

I hate government system in our country.

Which country are you in?

Top corrupt countries includes the Philippines and its been dacades already, better be that the Philippines will be under the Chinese Rule because many Chinese Businessmen live here in the Philippines, just my open opinion!

yeah past administration of philippines are corrupt but i think this duterte administration will not be.change is coming now here in philippines:)

Here in the philippines only president duterte is the legit. Like primedice not scam its legit

Almost 80% of the Philippines Government is corrupt. Political Clans and Yellow Propagandists are ruining the reputation of our beloved country Philippines. There are unqualified politicians that are seated in a powerful position and even made the Government a laughing matter.

Corrupt politicians must be executed, when this happens, then politicians will change, but for the time being, they will not be bastards

I hate corrupt politicians also they are sucks they use money not from there own wallet.. grr i will cut all there heads hahaha if i can. :D

These creatures latches their claws on the frail Filipino coconut tree draining its precious fruit without care of the world and will continue to do so until they draw their last breathe.

On 17.5.2017 at 06:00, kittwolfe said:

Donating it to charity....That'll be it...
So you'll just take their money from their private concealed accounts only to send it back to them to their "charity" accounts from which they just take it off again and put it back into previously hacked accounts? Good job man.

On 5/17/2017 at 16:50, reusue said:

Top corrupt countries includes the Philippines and its been dacades already, better be that the Philippines will be under the Chinese Rule because many Chinese Businessmen live here in the Philippines, just my open opinion!

i think this time on new administration by pres duterte all corrupt officials are being impeach or some official being jail new administration hates corrupt people

18 hours ago, merlyn22 said:

i think this time on new administration by pres duterte all corrupt officials are being impeach or some official being jail new administration hates corrupt people

corruption here in our country is already deep rooted and is being cultivated with everything corrupt and greedy people they can exert all their effort and money not to be uprooted easily thats why a one term is not enough for a sincere president to rule here in our country to really clean the administration ant its organizational branches.

Hope is always been there but we always have to take our action before it takes over.. passively thinking for the ideals are nothing without the Actions.

We have to walk the talk, not just talk and talk and talk.. 

On 6/18/2017 at 02:58, ullikah said:

Donating it to charity....That'll be it...
So you'll just take their money from their private concealed accounts only to send it back to them to their "charity" accounts from which they just take it off again and put it back into previously hacked accounts? Good job man.

not all charities are under gov't or any politicians, and you also have to take note that even religious groups there are corrupt..